New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Tanong ko lang puede bang pasukan ng dust yung in between ng tint at glass during installtion of tint???

this is the reply given to me when i have my liteace tinted... kasi i notice this parang mga lines sa windshield at surrounding tints na around 2mm long pero ang dami lalo na sa windshield

I notice this only when in night time and when a car approaches from opposite side and his headlight beams to you head on your windshield, you will notice this plenty lines( or tiny bubbles kaya) on my windshield from my driver seat...

what can you say tsikoteers here on my tints?? Thanks for inputs...

WBR,

Baka sa labas sila naginstall ng tints. Dapat talaga indoor para maminimize yung dusts and other foreign debree to get in between the glass and tint. Baka naman bubbles lang talaga yan, common problem talaga yan lalo na pag di maayos pagkakainstall.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sir, san ka nag pa-tint?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    The right place to install car tints is indoors, to minimize dust particles.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    YES it was install of course indoor( sa loob ng van) , pina install ko sa isang shop sa banawe..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    my question is this defect of the tint (3M magic Black) or the installer???

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    What I mean by indoors is sa may tinting room ininstall yung tint mo. Not in front of the shop, but they have a room where they close all doors and windows while they install your tint. But in your case, mukhang ginawang excuse lang yung dust. Kasi dapat nililinis nila maigi yung mga salamin before installing.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    maybe gasgas yan. dahil habang iniinstall ang tint hinahagod nila yan kaya pag hindi marunong o nagmamadali ang naglalagay nagkakagasgas ang tint.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ok guys other comments welcome...

is this really dust insde?? kasi diba they use paleta to remove excess water sa in between ng tint at glass, so how come dust can seep in between pa?? highly rridiculuos ba??

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    my question is this defect of the tint (3M magic Black) or the installer???
    Don't think so. IMO the installer should thoroughly clean the window first before installing the tint.

YES it was install of course indoor( sa loob ng van) , pina install ko sa isang shop sa banawe..
    What I meant is inside a shop or a room not on a parking lot like what you said. Cuz if they did it outdoors there's a greater chance of dust comming in contact between the tint and mirror.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
To all Car tint experts...pls read..