New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga Sir tanong lang. Alin ang mas magandang bilhin at setup pang Race? My choices are ae92, ae101, civic esi, or Lancer(itlog). Kasi gus2 ko sana pag nagsetup ako ng kotse yon may Turbo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey Lakanduli,

What sort of racing are you planning on getting into? Road racing or autocrossing or drag dacing or rallying/rallycross? The type of motorsport you are planning on getting into could possibly dictate the type of car you are planning on getting...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung gusto mo let's say drag racing and full time talaga na race car , well no doubt
    sa Civic ako kasi supportado sa market and magaan .

kung ikakarera mo lang occasionally , i'd go for the itlog with 4G63t or 4G92DOHC.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKANDULI
    Mga Sir tanong lang. Alin ang mas magandang bilhin at setup pang Race? My choices are ae92, ae101, civic esi, or Lancer(itlog). Kasi gus2 ko sana pag nagsetup ako ng kotse yon may Turbo.
    From your choices, its either the Civic esi or the AE101. But you might want to consider the Civic HB too. Its lighter than the esi and has the same number of potential mods as the esi.

BTW, what racing are you planning to do? (track, drag, auto-cross, slalom)... also will that be a full time race car or a week-end racer only?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    karera ko lang ocasionally for track n roadracing like what ghosthunter said week-end racer lng. Dati i did consider the hatchback kaya lang medyo nasisikipan ako.

Thanks sa mga reply nyo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lakanduli,

Have you ever considered rear-wheel drive vehicles? Not saying FWD aren't fun, but at the track, you'll learn much, much more about and (IMO) have a lot more fun on a RWD vehicle. Your list contains all front wheel drivers (I think), why not go ahead and make that list a little bigger?

If you are in the States, there is a huge market for both used Import and Domestic RWD and aftermarket products available for consumption.

Just a thought...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm... get a starlet then 4agze :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im goin to use it dyan sa pinas kasi ang balak ko na first project is fwd then saka ako kuha ng rwd project. at saka parang masgusto ko pang drag ang rwd. sir andeyyy diba mahirap ngayon maghanap ng starlet dyan sa pinas and yon 4agze?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup get the civic hatch! porma pa!
    i have one actually tignan mo na lang sa car exchange

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not consider a Ferrari 360 Modena? It's not that expensive naman as far as my standard is concerned. Or if you think it's a little bit expensive, then go for the old school Lamborghini Countach. btw, I own several Ferraris and Lambos. Okay lang kahit di mo imodify, but for me, I cannot tolerate a stock car kasi so even my Ferraris are modified 8)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Alin Ang Mas Magandang Bilhin