New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'll give... sorry about the reaction, but it is suspicious.

We'll see how it all goes. Don't expect anything to come of this yet, but we'll see. :flush:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can email the super mods to check if they have the same IP numbers.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I was thinking the same thing... I'm wondering if Mr. Ungas hasn't done that already... hmmm.... sir?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Verified it, not the same IPs.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    OK yan..test thru portable dynomometer simulator..Gtech pro..>>

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: It's quite easy to switch IPs. From a single home PC, one can switch providers. Or just use another PC. It will likely be assigned a different address...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I didn't suppose it was so, although that was my initial impression. The tone and manner of writing are completely different (and entirely more literate).

I would just feel more secure if there were participation of people in the testing who are KNOWN not to be involved in the company in question.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Gentlemen, I am certainly not in anyway associated with the guy actively marketing his wares in this thread and willfully soliciting the ire of better-minded posters.

I personally have much better things to do than spam people and appear like a regular run off the mill noob.

When we do perform the testing it would definitely be welcome to have mods present to attest to this.

I'll contact the thread starter when I find the time to do this as well as inform a mod or two so they can join us.

The results, whether in favor of the product or otherwise will speak for itself.

I'm a skeptic by default, but I am open to anything that gives more power and economy as well as cleaner emissions to any vehicle.

But if these guys are more hype than anything else, I'd vilify them with no less verbosity than it would be worth my time.

How long would a typical install be and what equipment and procedures would be required?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The installation/full-welding of the EGO to the tailpipe will take 30 - 45 minutes only.

pink_cadillac, contact me ASAP as to when you are available for the testing. We will then post here the venue and date and all interested especially the moderators are welcome to witness said testing/challenge.:nerd:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ayos, the game is afoot

andy

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Alegre EXHAUST GAS OXIDIZER (EGO)- Part 2