1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ito ang maganda... may testing.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sana ASAP, para may verdict na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana hindi ito scripted. Why start the same thread e di pa nga nasasagot yung tanong dati ni yebo?
    Last edited by TEAL; September 24th, 2004 at 05:30 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    dapat may moderator na witness. para sigurado

andy

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by ericp
    puede ba manood?

Sama din ako!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here we go again....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Teka... teka... sino ba itong pink_cadillac na NGAYON lang nag-join sa board at DITO lang nagpost?

Join date and date of first post are THE SAME, and less than a day after this thread was started. All posts by this user are IN THIS THREAD.

I smell B.S. here.

If there will be any official testing and challenge, I'd prefer that the challenge be issued by our friendly tsikot moderators en masse and accepted by Alegre and company, and carried out on neutral grounds.

As much as I enjoy talking heads on the internet, this is getting to be just plain useless and annoying. This thread should, IMHO, be locked and stickied until this matter is resolved.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, it's so easy to fake anything sa internet. kailangan and mga moderators ang gagawa ng test.

andy

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by niky
    Teka... teka... sino ba itong pink_cadillac na NGAYON lang nag-join sa board at DITO lang nagpost?

Join date and date of first post are THE SAME, and less than a day after this thread was started. All posts by this user are IN THIS THREAD.

I smell B.S. here.

If there will be any official testing and challenge, I'd prefer that the challenge be issued by our friendly tsikot moderators en masse and accepted by Alegre and company, and carried out on neutral grounds.

As much as I enjoy talking heads on the internet, this is getting to be just plain useless and annoying. This thread should, IMHO, be locked and stickied until this matter is resolved.
    I don't know who this pink_cadillac is but if any tsikoteer is willing to have his vehicle installed with the EGO and subject it to any testing, we are more than willing to face the challenge. Also, all are invited to witness the testing on any grounds!:nerd:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Let's give pink_cadillac the benefit of the doubt that he is an individual that would actually challenge add616reneb's product.

And let tsikoteers be the witnesses at the actual testing. For more doubtful concerns, thay can also have the test in another dynomometer testing center.

Don't get me wrong peeps, just being equal to both parties here.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Alegre EXHAUST GAS OXIDIZER (EGO)- Part 2