New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Alegre EXHAUST GAS OXIDIZER or 'EGO'

What is the "Alegre EXHAUST GAS OXIDIZER" or 'EGO'?

It is a post-combustion system with the 'EGO' device weld-installed at the tip of the exhaust tail pipe, far away from direct engine's performance, yet it is an integral part to engine's efficiency. It works on the principle of "dual-venturi" system where the present exhaust flow is enhanced to increase its velocity with rapid and turbulent flow, effecting a scavenging condition within the entire system or "siphoning effect" from the 'EGO' device that efficiently disperses-out all the unburnt gases and left-over wastes including carbon deposits inside the combustion chambers. Hence, the subsequent intake of air-fuel is therefore assured to be in the homogeneous state, ensuring an ideal mixture for a "near-perfect combustion".

This brilliant innovation to the conventional exhaust piping system introduced by the breakthrough 'EGO' device results to:

20% - 25% FUEL SAVINGS (Diesel or Gasoline)

40% - 60% REDUCED POLLUTION

5% - 8% INCREASED ENGINE POWER

Visit: www.energy-eco.com for more details.

For more info/ actual demo, call/txt: Rene Bautista at (0927)4278254// (02)8740183/ email: add616reneb*cyberlink.net.ph
    :nerd:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The EGO was last featured by Susan Enriquez of GMA-7 over SAKSI (Aug. 19th) and UNANG HIRIT and 24ORAS (Aug. 20th).

It will be featuted again in MOTORING TODAY and AUTO FOCUS of Butch Gamboa over NBN-4 anytime this last week of September or within October, 2004.:nerd:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe. here we go again

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    auto lock thread nalang siguro dapat to. di ba may mahaba-habang thread na dito dati abou the EGO and the thread starter couldnt answer the tsikoteers' queries?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    haayyy.. eto na naman hehe
    paging the moderators... i-merge na lang siguro ito sa dating thread..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This breakthrough Filipino invention is the ultimate result of 27 years of sacrifices and diligent efforts, guided by the Almighty God's Spirit to sow His infinite love to humanity. It is the Inventor's belief that as a living instrument, he was tasked by the Creator to fulfill a noble and moral mission to help humanity and help save all God's creations from the danger of "man-caused" air pollution.
    O...k.

I am definitely interested in benchmarking the power and fuel efficiency gains of this item in actual use.

Under 3 conditions:
    1) These people will install the said device in our facility under our supervision.
    2) If after the tests, we discover that it works according to its claims -I'll pay for it.
    3) If after the tests we discover that the gains are below their advertised, they will remove it and restore my exhaust system to its original state. We're talking about TIG welding here.

Testing will be done using a GTech Pro performance meter in a suspension modified 2000 Mitsubishi Strada. No engine mods other than a K&N drop in filter. Graphs of performance before and after will be presented using GTech's PASS software.
    Last edited by pink_cadillac; September 24th, 2004 at 12:19 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Well we can safely assume its Mr. Rene Bautista doing the spamming.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by pink_cadillac
    O...k.

I am definitely interested in benchmarking the power and fuel efficiency gains of this item in actual use.

Under 3 conditions:
    1) These people will install the said device in our facility under our supervision.
    2) If after the tests, we discover that it works according to its claims -I'll pay for it.
    3) If after the tests we discover that the gains are below their advertised, they will remove it and restore my exhaust system to its original state. We're talking about TIG welding here.

Testing will be done using a GTech Pro performance meter in a suspension modified 2000 Mitsubishi Strada. No engine mods other than a K&N drop in filter. Graphs of performance before and after will be presented using GTech's PASS software.
    OK, you are ON. Please contact me ASAP at (0927)4578254 or (02)8740183 // (02)9253283 as to when you want the testing to be done in your facility.:nerd:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh please oh please DO post the results here!

I'm all giddy with excitement!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    puede ba manood?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Alegre EXHAUST GAS OXIDIZER (EGO)- Part 2