New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'm looking for a reliable (and affordable) one stop shop in alabang where i can get my tune-ups, underchassis, and general condition of the car checked. any recommendations?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I usually go to Prens along alabang zapote road near Toyota Alabang. If you're coming from ATC it's before BF Homes.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. prens is ok, but they don't accept credit cards.

other options:

a. minerva tire (filinvest westgate)
    b. servitek alabang-zapote road near toyota alabang

avoid mo na lang yung rapide sa petron filinvest o kaya yung rapide sa motortown, atc. joke yang shop na yan.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... yeah... Minerva is much better than Rapide... and while your car is being serviced, you can have a drink at the coffeeshop or go down to Gonuts Donuts or Brothers Burgers for a bite... you can also pass the time drooling over the accessories and mags in the shops outside, too...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^do the accessory shops there have tint rooms? ok din ba ang price nila? as in comparable to banawe and evengelista?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy
    ^do the accessory shops there have tint rooms? ok din ba ang price nila? as in comparable to banawe and evengelista?

hmmmm.walang tint rooms dun. actually, i have not seen a shop there with an aircon-ed tint room down south, except dun sa dating CATS alabang sa tapat ng Perpetual Hospital.

Alabang One Stop Shop