New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think iba pa yung instillation costs kina Glenn. Pero nominal lang talaga. Yung wire lang minsan na additional ang part na bibilhin mo and hindi naman taga ang labor.

Bubbles,

Bigay mo sakin ng libre? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Otep. D naman problema yung additional install and wire charges. Actually, what i wanted to clarify was if that the Stebel Nautilus was like a regular horn (2 pcs - hi lo), or more like the air horns, tho smaller, with separate compressors, etc.

Sheep -> la pa ako naririnig na Nautilus (either that or nakarinig na ako pero d ko alam na Nautilus). M considering it for a big SUV, depending on its tone, its volume at kung tinopak ako, hehehe. baka kasi mahiya na akong bumusina...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry for the late replies guys....nasira comp ko.....

anyway..tama po si otep..minimal lang po talaga ang installation fee and ibang piyesa..kausapin niyo nalang i sronald..bait un...

imm29, hi and lo ung horn..pero magkadikit sila!astig noh.isang screw point lang din kailangan mo.ayos na.mas malakai siya ng konti sa fiamms ans stebels na ordinary.

rod:tambay ka minsan dito...may sarsi o pop ka.

malakas po talaga..feeling ko hindi pwede sa subdivision ito..kasi sobrang lakas.parang mga bus.pero in small size.

ungas....ill inform you here asap pag meron na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    sorry for the late replies guys....nasira comp ko.....

anyway..tama po si otep..minimal lang po talaga ang installation fee and ibang piyesa..kausapin niyo nalang i sronald..bait un...

imm29, hi and lo ung horn..pero magkadikit sila!astig noh.isang screw point lang din kailangan mo.ayos na.mas malakai siya ng konti sa fiamms ans stebels na ordinary.

rod:tambay ka minsan dito...may sarsi o pop ka.

malakas po talaga..feeling ko hindi pwede sa subdivision ito..kasi sobrang lakas.parang mga bus.pero in small size.

ungas....ill inform you here asap pag meron na.
    GlennSter,
    in that case, pano papunta sa shop mo? (galing akong south) pwede na bang mag-order? bagay sa edsa yang businang yan :beard:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GlennSter,

I'd appreciate it if you can inform me about the availability of the Nautilus as well.
    One of my Fiamms gave and I want to try another brand. Kasya ba yan sa Starex? Is there space to fit in the Nautilus? And, gaano ba katagal ang installation?

BTW, here's my mobile: 09175384721. Paki txt mo na lang ako pag meron na. TIA.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    GUys, Here's a detailed description of that horn:

It is close to the shape of a nautilus shell but it is more rectangular. It is an air horn just like fiamms. It has an air compressor that looks very similar to fiamms. It is a twin tone, high and low.

All that is put together in a small package. Fiamm's on the other hand, are 3 seperate pieces. Compressor, hi tone horn and low tone horn. The nautilus is more or less rectangular. It is about the size of 3 VHS tapes put side by side.

The price does not include installation (well i'm not sure, ask Glenn) I installed it on my own in 30 mins due to my 24 volt system which is hell to wire.

The whole thing mounts with one screw. then just plug in the wires of your existing horn. Or put a relay if you wish.

Very simple very clean.

The sound is similar to that of a bus. It is also as loud. I'm sure driving through Edsa, you will hear a bus honk it's horn.

I hope this answers all your questions.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Bubbles. I was able to sample a Nautilus and boy did it sound like a MetroBus! Hahaha!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    WOW ganun kalakas!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sheep,
    yup. malakas. was testing diff horns yesterday (fiamms, boschs, hellas and this nautilus) with the installer just holding the horns and connecting them to the + and - of the battery. the nautilus was the only one that jerked real hard. attribute it to the compressor perhaps? ewan, basta malakas pre. tonong bus lang talaga. hehehe. G-Liner coming thru.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sheep::: Just installed mine yesterday at GlennSter's shop. Kung yung hinahanap mong airhorns, this is better than the separate ones used by jeeps. Ang lakas nga! Naiirita yung binubusinaan ko sa harap kahit naka-aircon pa. :lol: Though I'm still searching for that irritating high pitched bus horns. Tunog bus na talaga tong sasakyan ko, jologs na ba? :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
air horns