Dec 2003
    ROTA is for ricers :snob:

:lol:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oist flaming ka BB.... first warning...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    amf ROTA din pala ung inaalok ko kay m2...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    mazdamazda, I'm not very active on the GrupoRav4 forum, but there is a member who I think works for bridgestone main ofc, but he can also get you other brands. His handle is Mr.Ty. I've gone from 16" to 17" to 18", there was about a month where I had the 16's before switching to the 18's, and there is a noticeable change in speedo readings. Full consumption, I can't really say because my rav is a low mileage ride, 25,000km in 2 years. Btw, I got my 18" tires (GIIIs) from Tyrone, aka Mr. Ty.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    how much ba approximately a set of bnew 18s with tires nowadays?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    my 17's and 18's are rota's as well, 18's with the tires ran me around 50k.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i see...pricey din pala ano

anyway ito ung 18" Rotas with Continental SportContact 4x4 tires, baka sakali type mo m2, 80-85% thread pa, normal scratches, no bengkong, ps3 or d40x kit lang kapalit :lol:

Continental Sportcontact 4x4 description from tirerack.com:

The 4x4 SportContact is Continental Tire's Street/Sport Truck Summer tire designed to offer ultra high performance tire capabilities to the drivers of performance pickups and sport utility vehicles. Used as Original Equipment on the Porsche Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo, the 4x4 SportContact is designed to combine the tread design of Continental's original ContiSportContact Ultra High Performance Summer tire with the large rim diameter sizes appropriate for light trucks. The 4x4 SportContact is not intended to be driven in snow.

The 4x4 SportContact features an asymmetric tread design with large outer shoulder blocks to enhance cornering stability and control. A continuous center rib enhances steering response and high-speed stability while wide circumferential and lateral grooves channel water to enhance wet traction and reduce the possibility of hydroplaning. The tire's structure includes two steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped polyamide over a rayon cord carcass to enhance handling and high-speed capability.
    wow oem tire of Cayenne S! :naughty2: :rofl01:
    Last edited by BlueBimmer; August 1st, 2007 at 11:21 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If budget is not an issue, try taking a look at 18" Volk or Work wheels. gwaping sa rav4!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    bigger rims normally equate to a rougher ride and worse gas milage.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for your suggestion guys... I guess I'll be sticking to the 16" for now... malaking issue ang rougher ride & fuel consumption for me since I drive 60km a day. the rav4's ride is already bordering on being harsh since the suspension is quite firm.

I have sent mr. ty a message inquiring about the availability of other 235/60 R16 tires.

nakow bimbim... sayang hindi ko type yung mags... parang yung sa mazda3 oem kasi. ganda nga lang nung naka kabit na goma.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
16" to 18"