New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi there!

i recently bought a 2002 Sedona RS and i have a handfull of questions about its performance. i hope you can hepl me. first, i noticed that it is not equipped with an Air Bag, i wondered coz i saw a 1st gen. carnival and it's already equipped with an airbag. also, i find it fuel guzzler for it only averages 6-8 kms. per liter hgwy. and city driving combined. does your own unit deliver the same mileage? i always bring my jacket whenever i ride in it for it was freezingly cold! i could not find the right temp. settings with its thermostat. wala ba talaga adjustment sa thermostat nya? i noticed with the newer model, the V6 equipped that they even removed the thermostat knob.

guys, pls. help me understand more my Sedona.

thanks a lot!

more power to all members of tsikot!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hhmmm about sa airbag wala po talaga atang airbag ung rs, LS po ung may airbag
    2.5 lang engine ng rs diba? ang alam ko kasi mejo underpowered ang rs eh kaya malakas sa krudo!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    eto nga pala sir baka makatulong sayo tong thread nato!
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=9747&page=72

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mamar,
    tnx for the reply. ang alam ko all Carnival/ Sedona are powered by 2.9 engines. i better check the reg. papers to be sure. sana naman it's really equipped with a 2.9. i use it for long drives kasi kya i really need that power nd efficiency. to all are members nga pala, never kayo magsource ng Parts sa Casa. para talaga kyo hold-up with their soaring prices. i have proven it many times. recently, sa Signet Edsa, they found out that my Crank Shaft pulley needs to be replaced and they are are charging me P 5,000 ++ for the part alone. i declined and called Good Gear to check their price. you know what, they are selling it for only P1,700!!! i rushed to Pasay to grab the part. it only cost me less than P100 for my MRT ride. i just hope though that it's really the crank shaft pulley that is to be replaced. i lost my brakes, power steering, alternator at the same time! according to their service supervisor, it's the culprit!

02' Sedona RS