New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    They see Tesla being a trillion dollar company. SONY was busy laughing with the media the past 5years.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    They see Tesla being a trillion dollar company. SONY was busy laughing with the media the past 5years.
    Bili na ng TSLA shares. :D Maganda ganda yung gain ko sa pag bili monthly starting June 2019.

Not sure kung sony intends to build cars talaga or just selling their technologies hoping na mailagay sa future cars.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Bili na ng TSLA shares. :D Maganda ganda yung gain ko sa pag bili monthly starting June 2019.

Not sure kung sony intends to build cars talaga or just selling their technologies hoping na mailagay sa future cars.
    you're in for some huge gains

Model Y

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Re the "Sony Car", isn't it more of a proof of concept of their autonomous sensors. I recall the article mentions 33 for the car they were "showcasing".

Since their strengths lie with camera sensors, my guess is they are just showcasing that theirs work inviting other manufacturers to work with them to "level up" their cars.

If they will go into car manufacturing, they are more likely to partner up with an existing car manufacturer rather than start from scratch.

But that's my guess.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019