New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lamborghini previews Urus, Competition has a Cow
    Words by Niky Tamayo | Photos courtesy of Automobili Lamborghini Holding S.p.A.

If the name “Urus” doesn’t sound quite as evocative as names like “Aventador”, “Diablo”, and “Murcielago” (mercy, oh lawdie!), there’s a reason for that. The Urus (Ooh-roos) is a cattle breed halfway between fighting bulls and working bulls, noted for its tall, wide shoulders. It’s also known as an Auroch, but too many people know what that is... might as well call it “Angus.”

The Urus Concept is a 600 horsepower... thing... sitting halfway between a sports car and an SUV that promises to carry four people in style and to drive like nothing else on the road. Sounds familiar? Yes, it does. But don’t ask BMW or Porsche if they’re worried about the Urus eating into X6M and Cayenne Turbo sales.....

LINK FOR MORE: Lamborghini previews Urus, Competition has a Cow
    source: Lamborghini previews Urus, Competition has a Cow

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sorry but i'd still keep my x5m over that, that thing is just plain ugly. :bwahaha: i don't care how fast it will be, no matter what angle i look at it i still think it's ugly.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's not bad. Weird, but not any weirder than the X6.

At least it doesn't look like the Bentley XPF concept...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It looks absolutely and absurdly....EVIL!!! Hehe!

I want one! :devil:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Ambivalent. I wished they could have just gotten more inspiration from the LM002 instead of this.

I blame Porsche.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kinda reminds me of the TV Show VIPER with the car named DEFENDER (in offroad mode)

normal "Defender" mode:

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    everythings ok except for the front.

The Estoque front doesnt work well for an suv

this Fanmade/ artist impression looks better though but still not great

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, I like the front end. It's not an off-roader, it doesn't really have to look like one.

At least they didn't try to stretch a small front end design over a big nose, like with the Cayenne. They really made the whole structure sleek.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i wonder how much it will be, because if it's priced more than the cayenne turbo i doubt it will sell well.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    yeah, maybe its different in real world angles... but based from the pics. It felt like it has proportions of a kiwi bird.... fat body and tapering-pointy front

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast