New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    and in terms of customer service, is this good or bad?

the repriced MG ZS is tempting and would this be better than the JAC S2/S3?
    Had a chance to test drive the RX5 and ZS at MOA last Saturday, Nov. 17. RX5 has a quieter engine and pulls better because of the turbo engine. Noticed ZS has a noisier engine. Both feature a soft but planted ride. Interior is spacious and finish is impressive. Comparable to VW. They'll have another test-drive run at Megamall from Nov. 29 to Dec. 5. Seriously thinking of getting the RX5 but apprehensive about parts availability and after-sales. Would appreciate feedback from owners. Hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Naimpress ako sa zs. Mas mura sa ecosport pero hamak na mas malaki ang space. Hindi tinipid ang features. Ganda ng interior. Nimble. Di lang gaano kalakas engine. Pero di naman kasing supot ng rush

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mihail delcon View Post
    Had a chance to test drive the RX5 and ZS at MOA last Saturday, Nov. 17. RX5 has a quieter engine and pulls better because of the turbo engine. Noticed ZS has a noisier engine. Both feature a soft but planted ride. Interior is spacious and finish is impressive. Comparable to VW. They'll have another test-drive run at Megamall from Nov. 29 to Dec. 5. Seriously thinking of getting the RX5 but apprehensive about parts availability and after-sales. Would appreciate feedback from owners. Hope this helps.
    Naimpress ako sa zs. Mas mura sa ecosport pero hamak na mas malaki ang space. Hindi tinipid ang features. Ganda ng interior. Nimble. Di lang gaano kalakas engine. Pero di naman kasing supot ng rush
    nice! am also seriously considering the ZS. layo lang sa amin ng MOA kaya di ako nacheck. try ko yung sa megamall.

did you try asking where they plan to set up shops? i Pm-ed their fb page about this but they only gave me the sked of their pop-up stores. when i said i prefer knowing their showroom locations, in consideration of future PMS, di na ko sinagot. so medyo minus points na sa akin in terms of customer service

if they could share with their chevy casas, it would be great since may malapit sa amin.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    nice! am also seriously considering the ZS. layo lang sa amin ng MOA kaya di ako nacheck. try ko yung sa megamall.

did you try asking where they plan to set up shops? i Pm-ed their fb page about this but they only gave me the sked of their pop-up stores. when i said i prefer knowing their showroom locations, in consideration of future PMS, di na ko sinagot. so medyo minus points na sa akin in terms of customer service

if they could share with their chevy casas, it would be great since may malapit sa amin.
    From where are you sir?

Tinanong ko pero from manila ako. So ang sagot ay makati at paranaque

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    From where are you sir?

Tinanong ko pero from manila ako. So ang sagot ay makati at paranaque

naku, layo. san mateo, rizal ako sir. kahit QC or Marikina sana pwede na.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    naku, layo. san mateo, rizal ako sir. kahit QC or Marikina sana pwede na.
    Was able to check the ZS In person today And it really looks good both interior and exterior. Maluwag sa loob. Leather seats na din. My only concern is the 4spd at transmission and the after sales service. Sobrang mura nya. At the price range of ZS style na 868K less 30k pa if bank PO or cash.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    One more thing. SA told me that they share service center with chevy and it comes with 5yrs warranty.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Im looking at this brand closely as they just started opening in Iloilo. What i heard from friends who got one is its bang for the buck. I like its classic straight forward design but i still need to see it up close. It could be a worthy replacement to my sedan in 2 years time.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017D using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jcliwag View Post
    One more thing. SA told me that they share service center with chevy and it comes with 5yrs warranty.
    nice! sobrang mura nga kung may 30k discount pa. reliability and after sales service lang talaga.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    nice! sobrang mura nga kung may 30k discount pa. reliability and after sales service lang talaga.
    I'm looking into getting an MG6 Trophy and so far the interior and exterior are more than expected in their segment (altis, civic, etc.) and price is indeed a winner. However, service centers are currently with Rapide. I don't know if that is good or bad. Also, read some not so good feedback on Juno Cars (dealer of MG) but it was all since 2011. So i don't know too if that is a good sign or not kasi wala nang bagong update on them.

As a potential buyer, i would like to hear some insights and opinions and hopefully, arrive at a decision on to go or no-go the MG6.

Thank you in advance :-)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast