New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ Don't these gov't agencies outsource their vehicle maintenance services?

In las piñas i've been told customer's cradle auto shop is the one responsible for maintaining the automotive fleet of the city hall. I just don't know if the las piñas pnp car pool is included in that package.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; July 15th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^some local governments may have adopted a public-private partnership to deal with corruption

Others are old school

When owners take care of their vehicles, it will last long..basta marunong ang gumagamit

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang lala. I really wonder if sinadya ba nilang pabayaan ang maintenance dahil ayaw nila sa sasakyan na yan. [emoji23] The people at COA are most likely not car enthusiasts or mechanics, and will buy any feedback from the PDs with no question.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ang lala. I really wonder if sinadya ba nilang pabayaan ang maintenance dahil ayaw nila sa sasakyan na yan. [emoji23] The people at COA are most likely not car enthusiasts or mechanics, and will buy any feedback from the PDs with no question.

COA i think is doing another demolition job... elections is nearing[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Strike two na to ng CAC. I remember the 1.8M each Kia K2700 4x4s not long before the Mahindra purchase. People, meme makers included, often mistake that deal with the Mahindra deal.

I have a very bad impression on CAC. Their stupid decisions on pricing and specs made sure that Kia lagged very far behind Hyundai in local sales despite having similar and even better products. Now it seems with this controversy, it might just be the final nail in the coffin for Mahindra Philippines too.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    This why the bidding system sucks. Winner is always the lowest bidder without consideration of the product quality.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009

Another form of corruption is dredging, paano maverify ng COA na lumalim nga yung ilog? Ano sila bale palulusungin mo pa ang auditor sa ilog

So ganyan din sa maintenance ng sasakyan ng gobyerno..paano maverify ng auditor kung ibinuhos nga yung langis sa makina?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Another form of corruption is dredging, paano maverify ng COA na lumalim nga yung ilog? Ano sila bale palulusungin mo pa ang auditor sa ilog

So ganyan din sa maintenance ng sasakyan ng gobyerno..paano maverify ng auditor kung ibinuhos nga yung langis sa makina?

does government have a really pro-active maintenance program?
    or, do the vehicles have to break down first, before funds are released?
    Last edited by dr. d; July 15th, 2018 at 09:25 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just out of curiosity, I looked up the Enforcer's acceleration performance in Youtube. With a 0-100 of around 16 seconds according to this video, acceleration is actually pretty decent for this type of vehicle and as would be expected from a 100hp engine with a manual transmission. In fact, IIRC, Toyota's 2KD gets similar acceleration numbers.

Mahindra Bolero 2.5 Turbo 0-100 Acceleration - YouTube

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Just out of curiosity, I looked up the Enforcer's acceleration performance in Youtube. With a 0-100 of around 16 seconds according to this video, acceleration is actually pretty decent for this type of vehicle and as would be expected from a 100hp engine with a manual transmission. In fact, IIRC, Toyota's 2KD gets similar acceleration numbers.

Mahindra Bolero 2.5 Turbo 0-100 Acceleration - YouTube

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk
    Nag test drive ako ng scorpio ba yun. Yung suv nila. Definitely mas may power kaysa l300

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast