New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    *bynnos - the yellow car in my back ground is the car of BAR the one in the tsikot design forum. May friend ako may 911 and cobra kitacar siya

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by melovemy350z View Post
    dude if ever mag papa ship ako ng kit car from the u.s. how much do you think will be the tax? will there be? i saw kasi sa youtube mga kitcars doon, ang cool kasi mabibili mo yung lamborgini gallardo for around 1.5 M php...
    No idea bro but if you want it cheap better buy a donor car here and build the kit kasi alam ko mga 100% tax ata natin dito

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I think there's a webpage that has alot of info regarding moldings and complete turnkey cars. By the looks on the pics above seemed this is from the same company. if not mistaken. You may want to check out allkitcars.com

Hoping to get one AC Cobra replica - hoping. LOL.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Heres ours

Lotus 7 Inspired Kit from Rapid 7 Technologies Philippines

And here's our Prototype 2

Kit is actually locally available

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks nice but what are the specs of the kit? Compatible engines?

Pricing already available?

Will you also do turn-key units?

No windshield or wind deflector? Not pleasant to scrap off bugs out of one's teeth after a spirited drive.

Comment on the color, avoid silver. makes it look a bit like an Owner Type Jeep.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 17th, 2010 at 05:38 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    +1... prices please!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks good. It lacks windshield and i would prefer the bench type seats to retain an orig look. Price please!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Z View Post
    I think there's a webpage that has alot of info regarding moldings and complete turnkey cars. By the looks on the pics above seemed this is from the same company. if not mistaken. You may want to check out allkitcars.com

Hoping to get one AC Cobra replica - hoping. LOL.
    I'm happy doing the one Factory Five is selling. Hay, sana tumama lang sa Lotto!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The Kit actually includes the Tubular Space Frame Chassis, Fiberglass Nose Cone, Hood, Dash Panel/Scuttle, front and Rear Fenders/Cycle Wings. Comes also with the Front upper and Lower Suspension Arms and the 5 link Rear Trailing arms.

The Tubular Space frame chassis is actually based on Ron Champion's Book hence calling it the Standard Book Sized Frame, and also can accept live axles only.

The Kit package cost 50,000 Php

Regarding what engine can be used, almost any RWD engine, One builder who actually purchased 2 kits is actually putting Porsche 944 engines on them. Others will put 4AGE and 4G63 DOHC, or if you wanted to maintain the idea of the LOCOST " meaning low at cost" you can use ordinary sohc engine which nagkalat kung saan saan, K series from toyota, or 4g33/32 of mitsubishi's, or others. On the rear end naman, the kit chassis can only accept live axles as of now.

Windshield is one of the option you could install, another is the soft top covers, swing doors etc. So its up to you what accessories/parts, bits and pieces you are going to install.

Regarding the Yellow/Silver Car, that is only our prototype came from one single donor vehicle, an Old Toyota Corona RT100, as much as possible, we maximized the parts that we could use from that donor, from engine, tranny, differential, spindles, etc etc, we've invested around 120,000 Php on that car upto its latest condition: running!!!

By looking at my comments aboove, you have 2 options to build the car,
    One option is get a single donor car and get the parts on it or
    Second Option: buy the parts individually

The company is actually "Rapid 7 Technologies" located near Cainta Junction Area

you can email us if you want more info
    info*rapid7technologies.com or thru me

ariscmarquez*yahoo.com
    09179715247 - Aris

or you can follow us in Facebook: just type in " Rapid 7 Technologies"

Hope this helps.

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    We don't cater turnkey cars but instead, we have Build Managers who can assist, give you ideas, supervise and manage your builds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Kit car club?