New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ang sa pagkakaalam ko lemon ang Opel Vectra...eh kamusta naman ang Opel Astra?....kahit opel in general na rin..kamusta service..parts..reliability?..consumption etc etc! you know the drill! ehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo, and not to flame our opel owners, mag-second hand bmw ka na lang. parts of bmw can be had even outside the casa (Basics, Mikes Parts, etc...), so you are not held hostaged by the dealerships. my 0.02 cents :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Opel Astra 1.6 - underpowered and interior space is too cramped. Backseat leg space is too small, a corolla ae101 has a lot more leg room. Suspension is a bit on the stiff side, if its a pro or con depends on your taste.

An older model BMW 316 would be a better buy if you are after something european.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    although 316s come in M/T only...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go with an older Benz or Bimmer over a brand new Astra. Not that I don't like it. Mas mura lang ang maintenance ng MB at BM and you get to look classier to boot! hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan ba kabulok ang OPEL? buti pala na udlot pagbili namin ng Opel Tigra for my wife :evil:
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    hearsay lang from my friends who had them.....

Sell yours before the waranty expires!!!!

Had two friends with vectras and they had to have major repairs (casa only ofcourse) weeks after the warranty expired.

Also had another friend who had an Astra. He didn't like it either for several reasons and sold it in less than a year.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My brother owned an Opel Astra... sold it after less than two years of owning it. Even if it was a wagon version, it didn't have much more cargo space & legroom than a typical sedan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks again for the replies...kaso hindi pa rin natin na elaborate kung bakit pangit ang opel astra....para ma enlighten naman ang mga listeners... este readers natin out there..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung bakit?... for the same money, you can find other much much much better cars.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Opel Astra