New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mga tsikoteer sa buong panig ng mundo curious lang ako sa nararamdaman ng mga " OFW " . Tanong lang, ano ang naramdaman nyo ng tumira na kayo sa ibang bansa lalo bang napamahal sa inyo ang kultura ng pagiging pilipino o kinamuhian ninyo or neutral lang at walang nagbago ? May nabasa kasi ako sa inq7 na article na yong karamihan sa mga OFW ay nagiging patriotic lalo...
    Ako, parang tutuo eh ....Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Pareho lang.

Doesn't matter where I am. Still Filipino regardless.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I think in my case, I have both felt patriotic at times and embarrassed too.

Patriotic pag medyo nakakaramdam ka na ng discrimination around you and the more it compels me to stand up and be proud as a filipino.

Embarrassed sa mga situations na you can't help to compare eh. Like here in the UK, how I admire the way the British follows traffic rules and have road courtesy. Sa Pinas, shocked to the max hubby ko (he's Brit) nang ma-experience nya ang Philippine roads and traffic.

But at the end of the day, di mawawala ang pagiging Pinoy natin wherever we go. Its innate. My husband loves me for being Pinoy and I am proud to be one.

patriotic ba or the other way around ?