New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happy turkey and football!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Same to you Bro, we have to drive 50 miles just eat Turkey, oh well.:hungry:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by SiAKOL
    Same to you Bro, we have to drive 50 miles just eat Turkey, oh well.:hungry:
    whoa! matindin yatang turkey yan ah

Happy 5-day Thanksgiving weekend!!! :cool:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahabol!

Dont forget to say your prayers for the American Indians who was murdered during or after the Dinner...

:freedom:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Karding,Siakol and M54,
    guys happy thanks giving and enjoy the rest of the long weekend, finally i have the chance to sit down with my parent's and bro...no pagers.... no calls
    peace out
    cale

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice to hear that Cale. i'm still waiting for the turkey to get cooked :hihihi: In the meantime, I'll play with on-line pool.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yep, peace to all - definitely a time to be with family and not at work/worrying about work

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    yep, peace to all - definitely a time to be with family and not at work/worrying about work
    Happy Thanksgiving! Buti pa kayo may 5-day weekend. Kailangan kasing tapusin yung mga dapat tapusin dahil magbabakasyon kami sa Pinas this December. Whew! Last Saturday lang dumating yung mga visa namin kaya that day lang din kami nakapag-hanap ng flight. Would you believe that the cheapest tickets that we could find dito sa airport namin (XNA) for 2 adults, a 6-year old and a 10-month old papuntang Pinas costs a tad more than $5K. Baka naman may alam kayong makukuhanan ng mas mura ;)

Anyway, nakapag-shopping ba kayo? Went to BestBuy last Friday..... haba ng pila! Buti na lang matinik si misis sa shopping. Nakahanap ng tago at maiksing pila. Able to buy stuff for free (mail-in rebate ofcourse) including a satellite dish with 3-recievers and a portable DVD player. Was able to buy a $20 DVD player and a 3.2 megapixel Kodak digital camera for $99 too (pasalubong sa Pinas). Hirap maging driver ni misis :freak:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    macky - ok lang yun, i'd trade an extended weekend for a vacation in the phils any day (tagal ko nang hindi bumibisita ah). unfortunately from my experience you won't get ticket prices cheaper than that unless you reserve in the summer or something.

as for shopping i finally put together my home wireless-g network on Friday - now i have one desktop and 2 laptops all hooked up (sarap mag post sa tsikot from anywhere - kahit sa banyo :D ) after that it was home depot to get some landscaping/outdoor lighting stuff...finished up friday covered in dirt and mosquito bites but it was all worthwhile

today it's off to fao schwarz and sports authority - my wallet is in serious pain... ;)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by Macky
    Baka naman may alam kayong makukuhanan ng mas mura ;)

Anyway, nakapag-shopping ba kayo?
    Try mong i-contact ang LBC travel. Na miss ko yung PS2 games sa BestBuy nung Friday. :mad:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!