New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron bang tsikoteer na taga orlando or nakapunta na run or may relative or friend dun? my cousin is going to Orlando, Florida this june to attend a convention. naghahanap sya ng cheap place to stay. any ideas?

also, di ba walang direct flight from manila to florida? hanggang california lang diba. so how much would it cost to fly from cali to florida? kelangan bang lumipat ng airport or same airport din sasakay?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    tito ng GF ko dun nakatira eh...(ang layo eh noh!) ahehe! try ko sya ask how much flyt dun.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    also, di ba walang direct flight from manila to florida? hanggang california lang diba. so how much would it cost to fly from cali to florida? kelangan bang lumipat ng airport or same airport din sasakay?
    Ticket prices varies every hour of the day. Buy it online, much cheaper.

meron bang tsikoteer na taga orlando or nakapunta na run or may relative or friend dun? my cousin is going to Orlando, Florida this june to attend a convention. naghahanap sya ng cheap place to stay. any ideas?
    The cheapest place to stay anywhere in the US is motels. Motel 6, etc, are all over the US. Usually cost $39+ per night plus tax.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    i check out orbitz.com and expedia.com for the rates .. tapos i just get which one will have the cheaper rate ... the last time i was there i stayed in a holiday inn just outside of disney ... so medyo malayo from downtown orlando ... it's more expensive to book a flight to california and a separate flight going to florida ... just book a flight to florida tapos tignan mo nalang what stopover they'll give you .. the more stopovers you have .. the cheaper it becomes ...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i think Motel 6 hotels are descent too

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i checked out NWA's website, it seems irregardless of number of stopovers, the rate is still the same.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Holiday Inn is just a motel here in the US. The rooms aren't that much different compared to Motel 6 or Motel 8 or whatever. The money you save from the two is enough for you to rent a car (but i dont think they will let you rent if you have a Philippine DL - not sure though).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Phil DL, pwede ka mag rent, sa Enterprise, my friend was able to do it before he got a license. about 6 mos ago.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fully booked na lahat ng major hotels around orlando. i checked motel 6's website, meron pang available. dapat bang magpareserve na online, or mas mura kapag walk-in? pero baka maubusan ng room pag nag walk-in?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    walk in lang kami before, pero sa Atlantic City kami nun pumunta. Papunta ng summer kasi dito sa US ngayon dami ng nag ro road trip, kung talagang importante pa reserve ka na lang online, baka pag dating sa FL walang matuluyan mas mahirap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Anyone familiar with Orlando, Florida?