New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    help, when there is traffic during hot weather, specially at noon, the aircon stops cooling and blows hot air. It does not happen on cold weather. what could be the problem?

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tiki-tiki View Post
    help, when there is traffic during hot weather, specially at noon, the aircon stops cooling and blows hot air. It does not happen on cold weather. what could be the problem?
    Low freon/refrigerant. Check for leaks.

How to Add Freon to a Car Air Conditioner | eHow.com

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks! can you recommend anyone who can do this? yung mura na magaling and in the area of cubao

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    marami dyan car aircon repair shops (e.rod, murphy). pili ka lang ng 2 shops na malapit sayo or convinient mo puntahan then pa estimate.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sir try mo pacheck aux-fan ng aircon.. sa akin twice pinalitan ng casa under warranty...

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks yanitoh. will try to have it check.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When was the last time you have it clean? Pwede rin high pressure

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    never since i got it 2nd hand last nov 2009

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    even if you have only a thimbleful of freon left, the nissan aircon will act as if it were functioning ok, in cool weather. but in hot weather, it will become obviously lacking. alas, some nissan models do not have the sight glass by which we can see if we have enough freon or not. the only way to find out if you indeed lack freon, is to have it measured using the aircon shop's dials.
    i had the same problem a few months back. it seems, after 14 years, my aircon finally needed a re-fill. i just randomly chose a shop in banawe. ok na ulit. of course, if you have a real leak, you'll be sweating again in a week or two.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks dr. d, will have the aircon check this weekend. lately i have no problem since the weather is kinda cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
x-trail - aircon problem during hot weather