New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    good day!

I've bought a stock nissan lec 94 and planning to put some style. Greatful Sirs and mams if you could suggest what type of MAGS will give it at good look. I'm planning to buy 17" mags, but still undecided.

(planning to buy mags with 4-5 spokes sana bagay kaya?)

thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Try to look for original mags of '94 Sentra Super Saloon, 14 in. Mount it with 185/70- 14 tires to make it look updated.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Try to look for original mags of '94 Sentra Super Saloon, 14 in. Mount it with 185/70- 14 tires to make it look updated.
    +1 to this. Nothing beats that OEM look. But if you're going 17s, you would have to go aftermarket. Basta 4x100, swak dyan. Check on the offset para walang sayad sa wheelwell.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on the OEM mags... timeless.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    The OEM mags will be perfect. Unless you have plans on modifying your car aesthetically.

Usually, OEM mag wheels is perfect when it comes with a stock vehicle. A clean, stock vehicle.

What can you do ? Fit in those OEM mag wheels, keep your car stock as it can be and the thing that matters most is, be proud of it. ;)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    tnx for the advice sir......

im looking to modify it kasi but not that much...just planning to replace my bumper(the one with foglights) and repaint it....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    !7s will be ok... but if you have plans on putting exhaust on it too... then GT-S jdm kit, then lowering springs, then intake, then headers haha sunod sunod na yan!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RED XIII View Post
    !7s will be ok... but if you have plans on putting exhaust on it too... then lowering springs, then intake, then headers haha sunod sunod na yan!
    oo nga sir eh....pero im done with speed porma nlng siguro.....may nag offer nga sakin now lng rota subzero with tires 20k neg pa...bagay kaya?

sir ask ko lang din sana if where can a find ung bumber(im not sure if chin) where may 2 fog lights.....i dont know kasi if fiber glass lang un or meron talganag ganun...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Iyun ata yung GT-S JDM Kit.

KIT siya AFAIK.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    For me medyo overkill na 17s for LEC. Then your engine is old tech and small displacement pa.

Save some cash for other mods, just slap some 15 or 16" wheels nalang. Cheaper, less tagtag, better for everyday driving and looks just right on the car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
what mags will fit and look good for NISSAN LEC?