New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, i need your input, a friend of my sister-in-law won a nissan patrol sa raffle. i am assuming it is a gasoline kasi ang habol lang naman ng nagraraffle is the prestige of having a patrol for raffle and i am quite sure they will not invest the additional 100,000 pesos that the diesel costs over the gasoline.

hindi pa raw bayad ang taxes/duties nito. someone said that it is in the region of 400,000 daw for duties and taxes. tama ba ayon?

in any case, what would be an easy selling price for a unit like this? kung bayad na ang tax? kung di pa bayad ang tax?

thanks for your input.

andy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan naman nakuha nung nagparaffle ang patrol na hindi bayad ang tax?

mas mahal ang gas patrol kesa sa diesel patrol

Patrol 4x2 is around P/2.220M
    Patrol 4x4 A/T is P/2.350M
    Patrol 4x4 M/T is around P/2.320M

these are prices for the diesel variant, the gas variant should be 150-200K more.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for reference, a brand new patrol 4x4 sells for about 2.2M

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    baliktad pala ang nissan and mitsubishi, akala ko industry standard yon na ang diesel is more expensive compared to the gasoline variants.

in any case, di ko rin alam kung saan nila nakuha ang patrol na wala pang taxes and duties. pwede kayang isumbong ito sa DTi as false advertising (unless it specifed in the mechanics tat the prize was not tax paid yet)

if i can convince the winner to sell it for about 1.6 million and then 400,000 and duties and taxes, madali kayang mabenta ito fr 2 million pesos?

andy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Andun sa likod ng ticket stub ang grand prizes such as huge amount of cash or vehicles are not tax paid and should be shouldered by winners. Di mo pwedeng idemanda.

Kadalasan sa mga ganyang nananalo na ayaw magbayad ng tax, binebenta nila yung sasakyan based from casa appraised value. Dun naguumpisa nagkakatawaran ang seller and buyer kasi hindi pa tax paid, which the buyer should pay before the registration and other documents are processed.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung gusto mong mabilisan na deal... mga P1.5M siguro...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    cguro, the casa will be able to tell me how much ang taxes to be paid prior to registration?

andy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka walang alam ang casa dyan. yung mga units kasi nila tax paid na after marelease sa planta. yung vat nalang ang babayaran ng casa. baka mas alam pa yan ng accountant nyo.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    saan kaya nila nabili itong patrol na di pa bayad ang duties? diretso siguro sa nissan planta?

andy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the taxes arent paid, determine first the amount of the taxes to be shouldered before you determine the final selling price, and decide on whether to pay the taxes or pass it on to the buyer (with the car selling at a reduced market value).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
value of brandnew nissan patrol?