New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I saw the updated Xtrail CVT at Nissan Gallery Libis, it now has touchscreen GPS, USB and Ipod connectivity at the glove compartment and rear backup camera all at the same price. I was surprised because I thought it was just another display unit. Yun pala kakarating lng raw yun unit. I think they will announce the update on July since I haven't seen any ads regarding the update.

Oh, I noticed that both front seats of the 4x4 are power seats. I thought it's only the driver seats has the power seats.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May ads na sa newspapers tungkol sa updated 2011 Nissan X-Trail CVT.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    xtrail is a good car, the current model does not sell well
    might as well bring in the diesel variant same as in India

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    They launched it too late that's why it didn't sell well. But you can still see a lot of 2004-2005 Xtrails on the road. But the new updates makes the price worth it since there is no price increase.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, this is what can help it sell.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Even if madala nila ang diesel variant dito eh sobrang mahal naman nyan...NMPI will likely stick to the 2.5 Liter gas engine ng new X-Trail CVT na okay naman!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    kumusta yung performance cvt? maingay ba sa incline saka high speed(buzzing)? di ba kinakapos sa overtaking?

thanks in advance sa users' feedback. saw 170t discount for 4X2 CVT in one of the dealers.

A diesel engine would be a good feature, not just due to the lower fuel consumption but also due to the torque band more suitable to its quite heavy body.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    The word itself 'clean diesel' is the cause why the diesel model of the xtrail didnt reached our shores. It requires a cleaner diesel compared to the one we are using right now.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    kumusta yung performance cvt? maingay ba sa incline saka high speed(buzzing)? di ba kinakapos sa overtaking?

thanks in advance sa users' feedback. saw 170t discount for 4X2 CVT in one of the dealers.
    Hi aloy. Which dealer gave that discount? If that's true I might be able to convince my dad to buy it instead of Orlando. The only discount I can get from Nissan Libis is P40k fleet dc and lower downpayment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Updated Xtrail CVT