New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    kumusta yung performance cvt? maingay ba sa incline saka high speed(buzzing)? di ba kinakapos sa overtaking?

thanks in advance sa users' feedback. saw 170t discount for 4X2 CVT in one of the dealers.
    The CVT is better than the previous automatic. In fact, the CVT X-Trail performs better than other compact crossovers with the same engine size.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The CVT is better than the previous automatic. In fact, the CVT X-Trail performs better than other compact crossovers with the same engine size.
    That's good to hear. My father is also thinking about Tucson 2.0L but I said it doesn't have much difference with my old Xtrail and even the old Xtrail rides better. I'd choose Sportage over Tucson anytime. The 1.350M is holding his decision back that's why it's hard convincing him as of now.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    yung old 2.0L 999k na lang yata. yung bagong 2.5L cvt 4X2 less 170,000 sa 20% down. saw it at nissan shaw, i'm sure ganuon din yung promo sa ibang dealer. parang same price na rin tucson gls, sportage ex.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My contact at Nissan Libis can only give max of P50,000 only. But they have a Chinese new year promo of low downpayment of P88k for the 2.5CVT and P98k for the 4x4. I will check at Nissan Shaw if I have time if the discount still hold.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Finally got my white Xtrail CVT from Nissan Shaw. They give good discounts but the paperworks are freakin hassle and super strict.

Haven't driven it yet but the extra accessories are all worth it. GPS, rear view camera, backup sensors, ipod and usb ready. The only problem is the head rest monitors. They are loose once you pull it up. Will get them to fix it since I can't get it back in place due to the distance of the poles. The head rest is also angled too far back, the exact opposite of the headrest in Tucson. Baka mas ok pa yun stock headrest without monitors pero sayang since kasama sa bayad.

The external accessories also looks good. Bagay sa color white. Will post more feedback if I drive it next week.

BTW, is there a shop where I can install two small speakers on the front? The 4x2 model has only 4 speakers so was wondering if I can only install 2 tweeters.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    How's the FC of 4x2 X-Trail?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My first full tank is 5.3km/L, pure city driving with the horrible Edsa traffic. My 2nd full tank is not yet done, but I think it will be around 5.5km/L. Only have 500km on my odo as of now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Updated Xtrail CVT