New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I've been looking into getting a teana 250 xl. Would this be a good buy? Anybody know the fuel consumption of this car? Also would a refresh be coming anytime soon? I haven't really found much info regarding this car except for reviews that were dated around 2010. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Personally, i do like the Teana. I drove the 230JX before and it was close to home being a Cefiro and Sentra owner in the past. If you also like a car that isnt common on our streets, this is a nice choice. Downside here is with parts, you'll be relegated to the Nissan CASA most likely while the Nissan part shops outside will most likely carry only consumable parts (filters, etc) that are compatible with other Nissan models. New model?

On a new model, try to check what's up with other markets and perhaps teh new model will follow here a year or two, or three later.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Teana is a very good car if you're the passenger. Sarap matulog sa upuan and it feels more comfortable than the S-class and the C-class. FC should be around the same as Camry, Sonata and Accord. If ever the Teana will be replaced, the new Altima will take its place but I sincerely doubt it will come to our shores since it is built in the US. The Teana we are getting comes from Japan.

You can read reviews from caradvice.com.au. or from Malaysian car magazines.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah, I personally like the Teana too after seeing in flesh couple of months back in the mall.

The seats are really comfortable and I find the interior quite spacious as well.

The only downside I can think of is its hefty price and being tied to CASA for several years due to the probable-rareness of some vehicle parts. But shouldn't bother you that much.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bropaps View Post
    I've been looking into getting a teana 250 xl. Would this be a good buy? Anybody know the fuel consumption of this car? Also would a refresh be coming anytime soon? I haven't really found much info regarding this car except for reviews that were dated around 2010. Thanks
    You might want to check out this : Midsize Sedan Category * kotse.com

We were able to do some test drives with it.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thanks for the info guys!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Late reply: I also like the Teana. Noise isolation is great for its class, plus the interior feels a bit more upscale. It can be sold as an Infiniti.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Too bad the interior only comes in beige. The black interior looks much better.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Geez i saw a 2007 teana for sale at only 550k nego...grabe sa depreciation...but i agree this car is underrated..anyone here knows the actual fc?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Geez i saw a 2007 teana for sale at only 550k nego...grabe sa depreciation...but i agree this car is underrated..anyone here knows the actual fc?
    If you have to ask... ...which one is this, the 3.5 liter V6 or the 2.3 liter V6?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thinking of getting a teana need some advice