New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi, naisip ko lang, naghahanap kasi ako ng talyer na merong nissan consult. so. why don't we make a list of Talyers that offers/has nissan CONSULT?

Any input guys? anyone know any talyers out there that has nissan CONSULT?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Speedlab (in Quezon Avenue) has an OBD scanner that can pull up any codes you need. It also has adapters for various OBDI connectors, and likely will have a Nissan as well.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks for the reply niky. so speedlabs has one. thanks. Anyone know other shops with CONSULT? how bout speedyfix? lets make a list of talyers with CONSULT.. ang mahal ata sa mga casa ngayun. tsk tsk. heheh ^^,m

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto View Post
    Thanks for the reply niky. so speedlabs has one. thanks. Anyone know other shops with CONSULT? how bout speedyfix? lets make a list of talyers with CONSULT.. ang mahal [SIZE="3"]ata[/SIZE] sa mga casa ngayun. tsk tsk. heheh ^^,m
    Hmmm, you seemed uncertain of this. have you actually checked if mahal nga magpa-check sa dealer? Best to check muna... who knows, they may not be expensive as you suspect.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi, naisip ko lang, naghahanap kasi ako ng talyer na merong nissan consult. so. why don't we make a list of Talyers that offers/has nissan CONSULT?

Any input guys? anyone know any talyers out there that has nissan CONSULT?
    Nissan CONSULT diagnostic tool is mostly found on Nissan franchised dealers/ service centers. May I ask, what particular engine problem you want to diagnose ?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *nickriingen

Hi sir, basically im just looking for alternatives from the CASA. so when i do scheduled maintenance / check-ups i would have some options on where other than the CASA to go to for. For what i know, having the diagnostics done with the consult would be more accurate. rather than just spot checking the car by, lets say, suking gas station mechanics or talyer mechanics.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *nickriingen

Hi sir, basically im just looking for alternatives from the CASA. so when i do scheduled maintenance / check-ups i would have some options on where other than the CASA to go to for. For what i know, having the diagnostics done with the consult would be more accurate. rather than just spot checking the car by, lets say, suking gas station mechanics or talyer mechanics.
    CONSULT-II (old version) or CONSULT-III (new version) only found in CASA since it is expensive than a car and regular updates are necessary no small shop can afford it. Another reason if your car is 2009 model with NATS only CASA can do it. Multi purpose scan tools has a limited usage reason why we cannot rely on it. Regular maintenance and other mechanical repair small workshop can do it but OBD using consult my advise bring it CASA to save your money. What is the purpose of saving if at end you spend more of what you save.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before, when i used to have a Nissan, the CASA (Nissan Gallery) would do it for free when i would go in for service. I'm not sure how much they charge if you drop just for a CONSULT scan.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    last time i checked. around 800 pesos yung diagnostics sa nissan kasama na consult.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ah. ganun po pala mga sir. Salamat po sa inputs. so mas okay pala na sa casa talaga ang maintenance/diagnostics. thanks thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast