New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    good day mga bro. saw a red and white tail light for the patrol. i believe it is the australian model. does anyone know where i can find one. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You would need bumper lights if you install Aussie-spec taillamps. Reason being is that most of it is just blacked-out plastic.

The Oz Patrol has its brake/tail and signal lamps on the bumper. I think the body taillamps only house the reverse and driver's side rear foglamp.

I have not seen 'pula-puti' Safari taillight before. Only the Oz spec 'pula-itim' variety.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ok. i thought they have the pula puti version. that would take a lot pala to convert my tail light. thanks. sana magkaron din ng red and white.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merong red and white akong nakita dito sa kamias...i saw it din sa aussie versions.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Those are called dummy lights, more commonly seen on Aussie versions and Euro units. You will need to install bumper lights to correct your amber signals and brake lights.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hello! i have this version on my safari

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hello rv! how much did it cost you? where did you get it? i want my gq to have a new look na. kahit sa rear end lang.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hello bilog! i ordered it from australia brand new 2yrs ago. cost me about 50k for the bumper, tail lights,taxes and freight. i can send you the email add of the nissan guy in australia if you want. btw i also installed a aftermarket turbo on my safari, it cost me about 100k with installation. its really worth it! runs like a v6 gas! needed it coz my td42 is has a matic tranny. thinking of sellin my safari though cause i want to get a second hand new body patrol. will keep ya posted

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir rv..baka pde makita yung safari nyo..mukhang ang bangis e!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Ma'am Cindy, mukhang gagawing mong x3 ang Safari mo. Akin na lang yung kulay puti!

Beast pa din ang mabangis!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
tail light safari