New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Good day mga chiefs!

My Nissan Sentra Series 3 is currently lowered and I already have plans of re-fitting it with "stock springs" para mabawasan na yung tagtag ng auto ko. Nakaka-inis na rin kase dahil lagi kong ramdam na ramdam bawat lubak at nakakapagod na rin ang lagi kang sumasayad kahit isa lang pasahero mo sa likod.

I just want to get your feedbacks kung sapat na ba na pakabitan ko nalang ulit ng stock springs yung auto ko pra tumaas nalang sya ulit? Can you guys recommend a good brand or type of spring para medyo maging malambot naman and takbo ng auto ko at ng hindi na sya maging ganun katag-tag?

As always mga chiefs, your feedback and inputs are greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    um sir try browsing this www.speedlab.com.ph me mga shocks and springs diyan from various brands for your series3... i'll bet parang brand new yung ride feel ng auto mo...

sana makatulong...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Not practical and applicable lowering springs dito sa Pilipinas considering the quality, design, and maintenance of our roads. Look at bumps, ruts, humps, uneven surface of our roads, especially ashpalted ones. You will feel and notice the jarring ride on your lowered car. Just remember, we are annualy and religiously paying this bullshit Road Users Tax. Kinukupit lang ng mga politicos, government officials proceeds dito. Kaya puro tapal tapal lang ginagawa ng DPWH sa mga national roads. Better stick to your stock/ original coil springs and if possible install a rubber lifter on all springs.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thank you sa inputs mga chiefs, I'll give speedlabs a call and find out their prices for nissan parts.

And your right, grabe na ang mga kalye natin dito sa Pinas. EDSA which is probably the busiest highway in this country is full pot holes and un-even surfaces to the point na kahit pa maganda ang suspension ng auto mo, ramdam na ramdam mo pa rin ang mga lubak dito. It's pathetic really, nakakainis isipin na all the DPWH can do ay mag-tapal lang ng mag-tapal, puro short-term and temporary solutions lang ang ginagawa... inspite of the fact that they know that the huge funding allocated for them every year is publicly announced by Malacanang.

I really wish those bast*&^%ds can make the paying public feel that they ARE actually doing their jobs and start making some real substantial progress in further improving the quality of our roads.

Ika nga ni Mr.Scrooge -- "Road Users Tax???" bah!-hum-bug!

Shocks and Spring recommendations