New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi guys,

any suggestions where can I have my terrano 98 checked our to have its routine maintenance? appreciate ur feedbacks. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the terrano isn't a terribly complicated car. the diesel version isnt turbo, and the gas version uses a carburettor.

kahit sa gas station pwede yan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    thanks voltscastillo for your feedback.

any suggestions on what tint is suitable? I dont want it to be so dark at night when I'm driving and heat rejection,glare and privacy during daytime is a priority. Hope to hear from you guys. thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by terrano_98 View Post
    thanks voltscastillo for your feedback.

any suggestions on what tint is suitable? I dont want it to be so dark at night when I'm driving and heat rejection,glare and privacy during daytime is a priority. Hope to hear from you guys. thanks.
    If you're talking of routine service, your suking Servitek or gas station can do it from you. What area are you from? Usually, you just have to change oil, oil filter, differential oils, tappet adjustment, etc... Not rocket science really since there are no electonics.

As for tint, if you have the budget, 3M Magic works well in keeping glare out then adjusts shade at night. I usually use this for my entire front windshield then use 3M Super Black on the sides.

There's also a Terrano owners group on 4x4ph, you may want to link up with them.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Thanks a lot for the information vinj, I really appreciated it.

Guys, would like to ask if winterpine at araneta ave is a good place for tint installations and power windows check up?

Service center for Nissan Terrano 98