New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Guys need help badly I need to remove my plastic wood center console of my Nissan Sentra STA (AT). Can you pls include pics so it will be easy to follow.

THANKS !!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    did you manage to do this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    there are about 3 or 4 screws you have to remove and the rest are clips.. first 2 screws are just under the handbrake (may cover na removable dun and then remove the 2 screws connecting center console to the main console)
    then just remove the cell phone holder, merong 1 or 2 screws dun. i'm not sure though.. as far as i know, isa lang yun and then the rest are clips. but be very careful at malutong ang clips ng Exalta. i learned the hard way

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just a reminder in removing the plastic wood panel in your center console to be very careful most of the wood panel and trimming are brittle and if break hard to find .

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    I'm not too sure where to start. Does the beige lining alongside the wooden panel comes off together? I can't see where the screws are...
    here are some pics. 2nd pic is from a post selling the console panel.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    picture number 2 confirms it.. there's only 1 screw at the cell phone holder.
    yup, the beige lining comes off along with the wooden panel.
    After removing the screws, remove the wooden panel on the shifter. you should start on the side that's closest to the handbrake. (near where the 2 screws are placed)
    i usually start from the top (hazard and defogger switch) then make your way down the sides. that's where it actually gets tricky. there are about 4 or 6 pins you have to carefully remove from the side.

also, don't forget to remove the ashtray and lighter. as far as i can remember, there's no need to remove the cup holder.

goodluck!

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    thanks for the guide. where can i find these 2 screws that you mentioned? I have to remove the screws before attempting to unhook the clips right?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    yup! you'll find the screws in the center console.. the space under the hand brake and the shifter. may nakatakip lang which you can easily remove

Removing Sentra STA (2000 model AT)plastic wood panel removal