New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    It is raining hard here in Pampanga yesterday, and at home resting watching some dvd's. My friend called me and saying about a Nissan Patrol stuck in the mud at our Memorial Park.

Immeadiately got dress up and drove to the scene. Unfortunately they already broke a cable wire pulling the patrol by a Jeep in 35 BFG tires. Using my winch I immediately position myself at the back of the patrol around 9 meters away just to be sure that the Patrol will not slide and bump me hehe.

Using my PTO winch the Patrol was so heavy that even my rig was being pulled to him. I put some BREAKS since the handbreak can't handle. The patrol is sliding and very very heavy, I thougt it won't make it... First gear will do it as long as it is slow...RECOVERED!!! hehe another day passed and my smile all the way to my ears... HAPPY ME :D

Sarap may Winch laging BIDA :D hehe

Guys did you know that before I went to the scenario my wife told me...
    "You only have 30 minutes to pull that rig, pag nag offroad ka and pumunta ng porac river wag ka ng mag pakita sa amin ng anak mo!!!" waaaah lols She knows mga 4wheelers ang mga friends ko hehe...

Sabi nga ng isa kong kaibigan ang misis and 4wd sometimes they don't mix up, hehe

Some pix

Sige tie the knot hehe

Tire covered with mud

Can you see the cable? all stretched up :D

SAVED

MORE PIX
    http://www.pbase.com/laharcity/patrolrecovered

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow, golly! Naka-4WD ba sya nung pinasok nya yung damuhan? Bakit harap lang nya ang lumubog?

*Edit: Iba na talaga pag may winch! You will never know when it will come in handy at times.

PS: Bagay sa kanya plate number nya ha! DNF, hehehe. :nerd: Joke, joke, joke!
    Last edited by Ungas; August 24th, 2003 at 09:25 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Wow, golly! Naka-4WD ba sya nung pinasok nya yung damuhan? Bakit harap lang nya ang lumubog?
    sabi ko na si Sir Ungas yung unang mag rereply dahil kay Beast hehe...

Yes Sir naka 4WD na sya...kaya lang problem kasi may hinihila sya na TOMB ng patay yung rectangle na pure cemented...kung saan binababa yung coffin...akala ng fren ko kaya kasi v6 and ang problem naka limutan na umuulan, very slippery and "kalbo pa gulong".

Sobrang bigat nung TOMB, sa harap lang nabalaho. Kahit yung driver gusto ng sumuko kasi madulas talaga nung hinihila ko :D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    MT's would have really helped

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    PS: Bagay sa kanya plate number nya ha! DNF, hehehe. :nerd: Joke, joke, joke!
    tapos 777 pa, customized... kelangan niya mag-attend ng mga clinics...!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka si Lara Croft ang nakasakay sa Patrol -TOMB RAIDER

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe, he should have thought that there are RIGHT tools for the RIGHT jobs. :D

A forklift might have helped a lot, at di pa sana na pwersa yung makina nya. Fyi, the Safari engine is a straight 6 inline format. :D Traction should be his first concern, kung sa una pa lang di na umuusad di na sana tinuloy yung pag hila. Di ba kaya pag 2 kayong humila dun sa tomb?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    glenn,
    pwede ba tayong mag-offroad sa sementeryo ninyo pag umuulan?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Yes, if the patrol was equipt with mt tires, it would help a lot.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank God For Winches!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Recovered a Nissan Patrol...