New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Good day Mga car experts lalo na sa nissan, ok ba na i swap ang dalawang engines na ito. May nakagawa na ba nito i mamount sana sa N16 body. If meron din may inputs sa fuel economy and reliability ng CD20 engine, they very most welcome .thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RG-93 View Post
    Good day Mga car experts lalo na sa nissan, ok ba na i swap ang dalawang engines na ito. May nakagawa na ba nito i mamount sana sa N16 body. If meron din may inputs sa fuel economy and reliability ng CD20 engine, they very most welcome .thanks in advance!
    Yung barkada ko na nagtataxi pina convert yung 3 Nissan GX nya to Diesel, not sure if its CD20, basta ang kwento lang nya is that he spent 50k for each unit.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The CD20 is the only diesel that comes to mind that would be easy to swap in. Did he get the gauges and stuff to work?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Yung barkada ko na nagtataxi pina convert yung 3 Nissan GX nya to Diesel, not sure if its CD20, basta ang kwento lang nya is that he spent 50k for each unit.
    Kumusta ang fuel consumption ng barkada mo sir ron123w124.? I hope ma share niya kung ano engine ginamit niya sa pag convert?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The CD20 is the only diesel that comes to mind that would be easy to swap in. Did he get the gauges and stuff to work?
    Yes sir Niky, based on my research in the net, the engine block of the CD20 is similar to the QG16, not sure with the mountings and support if it would really fit. This is why i decided to consult our experts here at tsikot or car owners who have done the conversion. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by RG-93 View Post
    Yes sir Niky, based on my research in the net, the engine block of the CD20 is similar to the QG16, not sure with the mountings and support if it would really fit. This is why i decided to consult our experts here at tsikot or car owners who have done the conversion. Thanks
    UP.UP.UP. Kmusta po performance ng engine (kung buhay pa). Did you get the standard CD20 or yung Turbo?