New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw a brand new patrol in the dealer, equipped with front locking hubs, pero walang 4wd shifter and propeller shaft. request daw nung buyer. around P35K ang dagdag for the hubs. anuhin kaya yung hubs kung wala naman power yung wheels?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's the typical riceboy of the SUV class. Paporma ika-nga.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naman nakaantabay lang yan para sa mga may balak mag pakabit ng 4x4 system...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka bibili din siya nung plastic 'dummy' winch for his front bumper to match his equally ricey hubs. :D

I would rather have a Patrol with no free wheel hubs but with 4x4.

What a great way to waste Php35K. Halos presyong winch na yun. Oh, well pera naman niya yun. At least hindi niya pinambili ng drugs o ano pa man.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    baka naman nakaantabay lang yan para sa mga may balak mag pakabit ng 4x4 system...
    it was requested by the buyer to install the hubs. iniisip ko, baka me nakuha na syang shifter and propeller, papakabit nalang siguro sa labas?
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sundan mo na pauwi. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, nakita ko nga mga hub caps nakalagay sa box sa likod ng patrol, gusto ko na ngang puslitin. kung me kasama lang sana ako kanina, di ako mapapansin :devil: :evillaugh
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think it serves a purpose. since the hub is unlocked the diff gears will not turn inside. maybe he doesnt want to see the flange on the diff turn when the vehicle is moving. and to top it off he does not have to change the gear oil in the front compared to locked hubs, together when changing the rear gear oil.

and who knows he may have a surplus prop shaft and shifter waiting in his house.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    eh bat ba..?

buti ka nga may hubs eh..hahaha..!!

biro lang....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by boybi
    it was requested by the buyer to install the hubs. iniisip ko, baka me nakuha na syang shifter and propeller, papakabit nalang siguro sa labas?

most probably yung hubs ang wala syang mabili sa labas yung ibang parts eh meron na :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Patrol with front hubs but no shifter?