New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Guys, Do you have info on where I can get parts for the Nissan Pathfinder with a 3.3 v6 gas engine?

A friend (ozzy) is in town and asks if he can source this part (part# 16578-ow001) its the plastic connector between the throttle body and the pipe from the air filter. The original part's been damaged with cracks around the joint where it's connected with the throttle and it causes erratic idling and jerks when cruising. Australian dealers said it'll have to be imported from Japan and will take about 1 to 2 months, and costs almost like 5,000 pesos.

I've no idea where or if it is even available here, but it's worth the try = )

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can always try the local dealerships. AFAIK, that part is not exclusive to the Pathfinder and is shared with other Nissan models.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Umm, sorry I forgot to mention that I already asked quite a number Nissan dealers already. Anyway, thanks guys, my friend will be leaving in a few weeks so there's really not much time to look around.

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did you ask a Nissan dealership with at least a parts handbook? Kahit hindi computerized. You can always look at the part you need from the pics. A Terrano parts handbook will work since the V6 was carried over from both generations.

Tamad kasi maghanap ibang dealers. Kapag sinabi mong import, wala na agad parts daw.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i inquired by phone = )

thanks otep, we'll visit some dealerships this weekend. And yeah, medyo tamad nga iba sa kanila. Nung natawag ako ng 12:45 - 1:15 pm walang sumasagot sa parts department on 3 of 5 branches that i tried.

You mentioned the v6 was carried over? I originally thought local Teranos are all diesel powered - hindi pala! hehe. thanks again

Parts for Nissan Pathfinder Petrol