New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mga chiefs, sorry I forgot to mention this in my initial post. Here is my issue with the AC before. A couple of weeks ago, nade-delay kase yung pag-ON ng AC ko, kahit matagal ng naka start yung engine and kadalasan mga 30mins nako bumibiyahe eh hindi pa rin sya ng-o-on. Mainit na hangin lang yung lumalabas sa kanya.

I thought it was an electrical issue so dinala ko sa talyer and they said that the original "electronic relay" was already busted so they had to replace it with a "mechanical relay", and so they did and that fixed the problem naman. They said that the electronic relay can only be bought sa casa and it cost about P3k already.

Question: Tama ba yung ginawa nila? tama ba na pinapalitan ko yung electronic relay with a mechanical relay?

As before your inputs and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your time mga chiefs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead View Post
    Mga chiefs, sorry I forgot to mention this in my initial post. Here is my issue with the AC before. A couple of weeks ago, nade-delay kase yung pag-ON ng AC ko, kahit matagal ng naka start yung engine and kadalasan mga 30mins nako bumibiyahe eh hindi pa rin sya ng-o-on. Mainit na hangin lang yung lumalabas sa kanya.

I thought it was an electrical issue so dinala ko sa talyer and they said that the original "electronic relay" was already busted so they had to replace it with a "mechanical relay", and so they did and that fixed the problem naman. They said that the electronic relay can only be bought sa casa and it cost about P3k already.

Question: Tama ba yung ginawa nila? tama ba na pinapalitan ko yung electronic relay with a mechanical relay?

As before your inputs and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your time mga chiefs.
    after the remediation, did your aircon went back to normal? if it did, walang mali sa ginawa nila.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Good day chief, thanks for reading my post. Actually nad-work naman yung ginawa nila so ok lang nga I guess.

Naisip ko lang kase na since electronic yung dati.... baka lang magkaroon ng problema later on after gawing mechanical yung relay nya

So far so good naman, though feeling ko kailngan ko na rin talaga palinis yung AC ko... btw chief, meron bang mga nabibiling original Nissan Dryers sa market? Pwede naba yung local? kase yun ang papalit daw nila pag pinalinis ko yung AC.

Thanks again sa input.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    after the remediation, did your aircon went back to normal? if it did, walang mali sa ginawa nila.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    It is much better to use the original electronic relay. You could actually buy a surplus one at much lesser cost compared with a new one. Try looking at surplus parts shop in Banawe and Evangelista to find one. Actually the one am using at my 92 Sentra ECCS is a surplus electronic relay which is still working for the past seven years.

(Pahabol) 97 Ser.3 Super Touring - Aircon Repair Question