New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    .....first saw the commercial in some cable channel tapos ngayon kahit sa local channels pinapalabas na. i know they weren't targetting a specific model but more on the nissan brand itself. nevertheless, the commercial clearly showed the new 350Z.

.....are they planning or maybe hinting that they may release the 350Z locally?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mejo matagal ng pinapalabas yung ad na yan, bro! frontier, x-trail at z-car yung nasa commercial. ang angas ng z-car club lineup na portion ng ad, tapos nagdodonuts :D

pero i doubt it na ilalabas nila ito sa pinas... very slim market ang matatarget nila para don kung oo, which i think isn't worth the investment of bringing it into the country. mahal ng tax! magugulpi na naman ng BIR natin nyan.

at least yung frontier at Xtrail na nasa ad, meron na dito...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a marketing campaign for the Nissan brand in general. Not for a specific product.

It was meant to boost Nissan's image. Which it does quite well.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

i've seen a new Z car sa paranaque last week....orange yung kulay. kanino kaya yun? lucky lad....

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by scarab
    .....first saw the commercial in some cable channel tapos ngayon kahit sa local channels pinapalabas na. i know they weren't targetting a specific model but more on the nissan brand itself. nevertheless, the commercial clearly showed the new 350Z.

Yup!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by scarab
    I don't think so.

IMHO Nissan will not release the 350Z here, even if it's a detuned version of the 350Z.

Siguro kung meron tayong makitang mga 350Z sa kalye eh galing sa mga grey market.

A new looking Sentra with a decent suspension set-up would be nice though.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think its just a regional ad.

Dati pa sa AXN yan.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by artpogi
    I don't think so.

IMHO Nissan will not release the 350Z here, even if it's a detuned version of the 350Z.

Siguro kung meron tayong makitang mga 350Z sa kalye eh galing sa mga grey market.

A new looking Sentra with a decent suspension set-up would be nice though.
    Yes, they will.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes they will release the Z locally or yes they will release a new sentra with sport tuned suspension?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
nissan_shift