New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hi fellas,

I hope you dont mind me asking for some of your inputs.

Im thinking about swapping my Mazda3 2008 2.0L to a Nissan xtrail 2005 2.0L 4x2. Is this a good decision?

Care to share me some pros and cons?

Thanks so much in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I don't have experience with Mazda 3 but I had the 2004 Xtrail 2L and it was worth it. Ride and comfort is better than the 2nd gen and the trunk is huge! Seat cushions are soft which I like also. Only downside is the rear seats are a little cramped but I heard the Mazda 3 is also cramped. FC is around 6.3km/L pure city and can go to 8km/L in highway. I suggest you take it for a test drive and see for yourself as this is solely my opinion.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I don't have experience with Mazda 3 but I had the 2004 Xtrail 2L and it was worth it. Ride and comfort is better than the 2nd gen and the trunk is huge! Seat cushions are soft which I like also. Only downside is the rear seats are a little cramped but I heard the Mazda 3 is also cramped. FC is around 6.3km/L pure city and can go to 8km/L in highway. I suggest you take it for a test drive and see for yourself as this is solely my opinion.
    Thanks sir!

I hope there will be more inputs. -- Regards!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Thanks sir!

I hope there will be more inputs. -- Regards!