New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...big thanks to their CEO (bumbay ata yun eh). nissan was at the brink of bankruptcy few years back. sana lang medyo umangat na status nissan dito. sa pinas lang ata underrated ang nissan eh (with the exception of the patrols).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung Sentra ba sa Pinas eh Pulsar ng Australia? Hindi nga sporty ang arayb. I never liked the Sentra because of its bland designs, pero itong RED car, wow!!!

eto ang gusto kong front ng Sentra, 2003.

eto na ang sa 2004, and I still like the 2003, IMHO...really, IMHO :cool:

scarab, kaya pala ibinenta ng NMPI ng $30mil (75% of the company) sa Yulon Motor Company in mid-1999 dahil ma totodas na?

anyway, pinagpipilian ng fiancee ko kung Sentra SE-R or Accord Sedan DX (base model) both being A/T.

:confused:
    Last edited by Karding; October 3rd, 2003 at 12:48 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here are nissan rumors for nissan here in the philippines:

the 2004 sentra exalta would probably look like the taiwanese M1.

a 2.0 liter exalta will be sold in limited quantities. it will use the 150 hp QR20DE powerplant, the same one used in 2.0 liter x-trails. (yummy)

the march (micra in some parts of the world) will be released sometime next year.

now,

this is not a rumor. it has been confirmed:

the 350Z will be sold here through official nissan dealerships in very limited quantities.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding

anyway, pinagpipilian ng fiancee ko kung Sentra SE-R or Accord Sedan DX (base model) both being A/T.

:confused:
    Ayaw nyo sa Mazdaspeed Protege? Anyway, among the choices, I would get the new Accord DX coupled with the DX package (includes A/C and some other accesories at a discounted price). This is base on safety, cargo/passenger space, performance potential and driveability (heard that the SE-Rs are unrefined, shows some torque steer even with LSDs that can be felt in the steering wheel, its ride can be bouncy at times, and road noise is awful). I also heard that the Spec V's Rockford Fosgate audio is loud (mas maganda pa rin yung sa Mazda, hehehe) and those Brembo brakes are something.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Resale value ng Accord is higher an operating costs is lower kaya pumapaling dun ang choice nya. Among its competitors naman (altima and camry), Accord is the most comfortable on long drives specially sa traffic.

speed protege is offered on a M/T only, d sya marunong ng stick eh. Parang gusto nya din ng Impreza 2.5RS pero I told her its over-priced among its competitors, not worth it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sentra se-r! i agree with karding..the red one looks waaaaay better then the yellow one..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    How did the Sentra get the image problem in the first place? Ngkaroon ba ng isang generation na palpak?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by badkuk
    How did the Sentra get the image problem in the first place? Ngkaroon ba ng isang generation na palpak?
    what image problem :confused:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Karding said:

what image problem

First of all, nothing against Nissan B)

Well...in general kasi, the impression i'm getting is that medyo sirain sya, mahirap maghanap ng parts, low resale value.

i ask the question purely out of curiosity lang...been around for awhile pero lately lang ako nagnonotice talaga ng cars B).

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its probably because of the nissan stanza/ california of the late 80's. These cars was prone to break downs and had lots of problems. Just think you can see a lot more box type lancers running in the road as compared to a stanza and to think these lancers are several years older than the stanza.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Nissan....... WoW!!!