New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First the cool cars..... (remember the Altima, Z350, the upcoming Maxima, and the upscale G35?)...... FYI, the Frontier is the only compact pickup in North America with a S/C. Then they freshened up the Quest and intoduced some neat crossovers (Murano, FX35 and the FX45) which IMO are the only SUVs that can give the X5 a run for it. Now to my main point...... how can anyone go wrong with Nissan's Titan or Armada? Just seeing those humongous workhorses brings a smile on my face :D Now, if I can only convince the wife.......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh and how could I forget the new QX56 which is the luxury version of the Armada (just like what the QX4 is to the Pathfinder)!!!
    Last edited by Macky; October 2nd, 2003 at 05:36 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    seen the Armada (reminds me of the Compaq Armada Notebook) and the body looks like a hybrid of Pathfinder front and Xterra rear and BIGGER, very nice nga!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyway, FX45 na, no more questions okay? hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nissan is really on to something with their SUVs and Trucks... the Murano what I hoped for here in the Philippines... not the X-Trail...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi All,

Ung Sentra 1.3L base model, 555k na lang. gas!

Anyone read the Motoring section of today's Inquirer? Me bago daw na Sentra lalabas mid-2004...any idea kung ano itsura nito? My best guess would be either ung Taiwan version (from what i hear the same as the current Sentra, with a much cooler front faschia) or the sporty US version....um, industry insiders, enlighten us! :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm ganda nga.....nissan is gettin in to something...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana yung spec-v usdm body ang ilabas nila

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SENTRA SE-R ?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    The USDM Sentra SE-R has two variants:

Sentra SE-R: 165hp 5 spd manual
    Sentra SE-R Spec V: 175hp 6 spd manual w/ a helical lsd to handle the extra power.

To be realistic, I don't think NMPI will be bringing in any of the SE-R variants mainly because the Taiwanese do not fully comprehend the philippine market. Most Filipinos would want something sporty in their typical econo car. The Sentra that we have is or tries to be a luxury car similar to the Cefiro. Which is not bad but misses the point of being a filipino econo car. Take a look at the Civic and the Corolla, most Filipinos would say that it is sportier than the Sentra. Anyway, the refreshed Sentra will mostly look like the Australian, Singapore, etc.. Sentra see link: www.nissan.com.au. The Sentra M1 is solely sold in Taiwan only. These are just my opinions though. I would really like NMPI though to bring the Altima over here. Now that car has good looks as compared to a Accord or Camry IMO. Maybe the Murano and G35 coupe' as well?:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Nissan....... WoW!!!