New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hello, i am planning to buy a second hand nissan verita. I need comments about it, gas consumption, parts etc. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sunday girl

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    --Second-hand verita? Try the norkis maverick, I think thats the rebadged verita. And it was fully restored although with a different name. I was able to see one near our place and it looks good and feel good, although the price is at 200t ata.

--Maganda pagka-rebadged ng Norkis. Tingnan mo sa dealer nila sa may edsa.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir, i heard some of the Veritas parts are hard to get/find. Always out of stock sa CASA and you have to wait for them to ship it here pa. But a very cute ride although expensive for its size.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks for your comments. I appreciate it very much. Iyun nga ang worry ko, maganda siyang tingnana pero worried ako sa parts and gas consumption. God bless!!

Sunday girl

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung second hand na Verita halos kapresyo na ng brand new Suzuki Alto?

o Chery QQ?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    --ask the norkis dealer kung may steady supply sila ng parts. I think when they brought the nissan micra o verita from Japan second hand and re-badged them here (remanufactured ang right term. ne-restore nila) kasama na siguro ang steady supply ng spare parts.

--Kung sa second hand market ka. mahirap talaga kasi di nag-click verita dito kasi sobrang mahal. So ewan ko kung may parts ang local nissan.

--try mo maganda yung norkis maverick.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nissan should have sold the March / Micra in the Philippines during the 90's. It could have been a bestseller in the people's car category. Better than the Kia Pride in looks and quality. Better than the 3-cylinder Charade because the March / Micra has 4 cylinders. Instead, Nissan introduced the Verita at the wrong time (2001), in the wrong form (the Verita is a March / Micra with retro styling) and at the wrong price range. A missed opportunity.

Verita: http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/h...san_verita.htm

March / Micra (1992 - 2002): http://www.nissan.co.jp/MUSEUM/MARCH/

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post

The second one are the ones being sold in CEbu right now as Norkis Maverick.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There are local secondhand dealers selling refurbished and converted units for 170k. A little on the steep side for such a small car... but it looks like they did a lot of conversion work.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    it was 680K when it was sold for the last time late in 04 i think. But, none was sold as fast as by the then-recently introduced Honda Jazz which offers more space and is undeniably more modern.

the local Verita was packaged as a more luxurious small car though. With standard leather, wood, 12CD panasonic Changer, wood/metal steering wheel etc.
    it comes standard with an EFi 1.3L 16v engine though which is quite fuel efficient din daw (our neighbor before does have one)btw, it comes standard with an automatic tranny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Verita