New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just curious. what do you think of this car? why isn't anybody selling it? How much does it cost and what are the advantages and disadvantages of it? i'd erally like to hear your comments on this one.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't own one but I checked it out before, looks retro cool but the interior space is very tight, it was also sold here only with an A/T mated to a 1.3 liter engine.
    It would be nice if they incorporated an airbag into the steering wheel... but they opted for an authentic 60's style wood and metal steering wheel(that comes with 1960's safety).

It would be nice to stuff the Verita with a 1.6 liter Twin Cam engine with M/T from a Sentra Super Saloon.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    more expensive parts than the usual. body parts virtualy next to nothing sa surplus shops. <- these are the things that i would expect from a limited edition car BUT its really a cute and efficient car. it was based on the nissan march

for me, ok ung car, like ko din...i think ung owners ng car like it that much too..

but on the time its being sold, it may be considered as one of the most expensive 1300cc car, but pack with the cool retro look and best sound system in one package, parang sulit na din...kaya din ito bibihira..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i like the Verita. i often see a Verita parked next to my aunt's house and i think space is just adequate for 5 average size individuals though comfort is really achieve with only 4 passengers. looks retro cool. but for me its styled more feminine than the already feminine looking Echo hatch.
    nice features too. the 1.3L DOHC 16v EFI engine should be efficient even if its mated to a 4 AT cuz its lightweight.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Something I always wanted to do...

If I only had one....
    Last edited by AG4; January 24th, 2006 at 12:48 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Was looking at it before. Nice airy interior. Micra underpinnings means parts are more expensive here, but at least they will be available for a long time.

Great for the porma, but was pricier than a Sentra FE at the time

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3 speed a/t lang siya???ngii...parang kia pride namin, 3 speed a/t, 55-60 kph ang pinaka matipid, lumalaklak na above that...

cruiser car din pala, pero unlike ng pride, mas papansinin ka naman,e...
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; January 24th, 2006 at 04:18 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its a keeper. That is why nobody is selling it.

Nissan Verita 2001 Ltd. Edition