New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I am hoping someone can help...my family has a Nissan Urban and we need to see whether there is a wheelchair lift than can be used for it...I am not sure whether I am posting in the right forum, but it looked like my best bet...any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I assume that what you're talking about is NISSAN URVAN not NISSAN URBAN.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    baka sa URBAN POOR joke lang

sir alam ko may nag coconvert nyan eh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n34NujcQ0pE"]YouTube - Carony wheelchair system (silent video)[/ame]

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sorry for the Urban vs. Urvan. The video above was great! It gave a web page which led to a distributor. Thanks!!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So far the units that i see with wheel chair lifts are imported vans mostly so chances are the install was done abroad.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    pitstop sells a Grand Starex with a wheelchair lift.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    pitstop sells a Grand Starex with a wheelchair lift.
    Probably inherited from the Space Gear. Mitsubishi used to offer the wheelchair lift as an option on the Space Gear (the old Starex was based on a widened Space Gear platform).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ur welcome sir btw sir meron din nyan talagang disable yung driver sya mismo ang mag ddrive dun nakalagay sa driver seat ang wheel chair nya

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    hi,
    if you have a need a Nissan Urban Wheelchair lift so i am defensibility your help i am very happy to share this information to you for Wheelchair lift the Engineered to the highest standards,Crash-tested to meet or exceed government safety standards then i have provide best place for you in Nissan Urban Wheelchair lift that make better life for you.
    --------------------
    wheelchair lift

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    hello! i need to know, where can i have our van converted so that it can be accessed by wheelchair. thank you!

Nissan Urban - Wheelchair lift???