New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Nissan Teana is the official transport of the 2012 ASEAN Telecom Summit

The Nissan Teana embodies style, comfort, and luxury in a midsize sedan. And that's exactly why it was chosen as the official vehicle provider for the 12th ASEAN Telecommunications and Information Technology Ministers Meeting (TELMIN) and 13th ASEAN Telecommunications and Information Technology Senior Officials Meeting (TELSOM) held in Mactan Island, Cebu last November 11 to 16, 2012.

Nissan Motors Philippines Inc. (NMPI), thru Mantrade Development Corporation, provided a total of 17 Teana 2.5L units (all painted in black) to be used by dignitaries in the prestigious five-day event. The Teanas were used to transport IT and Telco Senior Officials from 10 ASEAN member states and dialog partners from China, India, Japan, Korea, the European Union, and the International Telecommunications Union.

LINK FOR MORE: The Nissan Teana is the official transport of the 2012 ASEAN Telecom Summit
    source: Kotse.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    source: Kotse.com
    Do I smell another bargain auction coming?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mabuti naman! i can not understand why former "deciders" in similar international events, chose MB or BMW or other imported european brand, when the locally sourced brands are just as good and easily available... mas mura pa!
    every other nation chooses their local product as the official vehicle of the government, including the leader.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 24th, 2012 at 11:42 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Do I smell another bargain auction coming?
    Not auction... discounts on virtually new luxury sedans. I wonder if they would send them to Manila??

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Not auction... discounts on virtually new luxury sedans. I wonder if they would send them to Manila??
    I'm sure a lot of calls are being made specifically to find out...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Some Nissan dealers are giving discounts worth P300k on Teana and Xtrail CVT 4x4. Too bad I already bought one last May or I would have gotten the 4X4.=(

The Nissan Teana is the official transport of the 2012 ASEAN Telecom Summit