New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    In correlation w/ this not so nice experience by our bro w/ Angel L. lookalike in her red B13- link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58384.

I think this video is similar to what happened that day. they're both stock and ready for the track!
    Video: From the guys of Best Motoring Japan

It's the Nissan SR16VE N1 vs. Honda B16B Type R!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRCd79SYyPM"]YouTube - SR16VE N1[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    vs 4g92 kaya?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by azqnow View Post
    vs 4g92 kaya?
    Uhmm mas lalo na sir coz among the three 1.6 L, the Mitsu's 4g92 Mivec is the weakest.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    :shocked::shocked: WTF!!!.............. SR16VE Wins

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nice race... battle of the greatest 1.6 L ever. So that's what happen to one of our dude here in NLEX. lol
    WTF! Is that Keiichi Tsuchiya?! I liked the way he and he's Pulsar N1 toyed w/ the Civic type -R. Hilarious! Well that's Mr. Tsuchiya san.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    nissan rocks:P

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... revenge for the defeat in the previous battle?

Still... the Pulsar N1 is an incredibly rare car... handbuilt engines, very low production numbers, and, like the old GT-Rs, sold only in Japan.

Whereas you can find Civic Type-Rs... everywhere...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rai711 View Post
    WTF!!!..............SR16VE Wins
    Actually dude, It's not much of a surprise because the SR16 is the top dog of the 1.6L category of all time, what surprises me bro is how iconic Keiichi Tsuchiya toyed w/ the Honda Type R.. Parang their power had too much difference. :shocked:

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    ... the Pulsar N1 is an incredibly rare car... handbuilt engines, very low production numbers, and, like the old GT-Rs, sold only in Japan.

Whereas you can find Civic Type-Rs... everywhere...
    That's correct dude, if this Nissan Sunny/Pulsar was mass produced like the type R... maybe the B16 may not that be popular at all. It's also things like this kaya enthusiats (w/ money )like Nissans coz it has exclusivity and has pure JDM blood.. yun lang, it's also a fact that Nissan aftermarkets are more expensive than their counterpart Japanese auto brands.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Actually dude, It's not much of a surprise because the SR16 is the top dog of the 1.6L category of all time, what surprises me bro is how iconic Keiichi Tsuchiya toyed w/ the Honda Type R.. Parang their power had too much difference. :shocked:

That's correct dude, if this Nissan Sunny/Pulsar was mass produced like the type R... maybe the B16 may not that be popular at all. It's also things like this kaya enthusiats (w/ money )like Nissans coz it has exclusivity and has pure JDM blood.. yun lang, it's also a fact that Nissan aftermarkets are more expensive than their counterpart Japanese auto brands.
    I agree bro, sya nga 1.6 L N.A king, and iba talaga ang Nissan performance cars (magastos lang lol).

What bugs me though, like you said.. is why did not Nissan mass produced this Sunny Pulsar VZR like the Civic Type R? same case w/ their previous GTRs... E di sana naka Sunny Pulsar na ako now. Hmmph, how selfish of them gusto nila they're the only one's enjoying their great jdm creations.. But they could not help launching the GTR R35 worlwide though... nakukuha din pala sa kulit ng mga enthusiasts.

Nissan SR16VE N1 vs. Honda B16B Type R