New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow 265 bhp..sana magkaroon sa pinas niyan..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    looks good. the rims suck, but that's easily fixed ;)

hopefully they don't change the styling if (when?) they release it to the unwashed masses...
    they can change the styling all they want just as long as the engine spec stays the same.

maganda nga, parang pan-laban sa Mini Cooper!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    so are ya'll talking about the micra or the concept car which is the reason for this thread in the first place?i'm confused........

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang pre-shrunk na Murano

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sikuya
    so are ya'll talking about the micra or the concept car which is the reason for this thread in the first place?i'm confused........
    damn, pati ako nalito! akala ko ang posted Specs is for the Nissan Sport Car Concept, yun pala para sa Micra R.

ano ba yan!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    damn, pati ako nalito! akala ko ang posted Specs is for the Nissan Sport Car Concept, yun pala para sa Micra R.

ano ba yan!
    that's why i'm mixed up, somebody started talking about the Micra and then everything got all confusing.
    Karding, the Nissan Concept has no specs available yet. i doubt that they will put the VQ V6 in it, the hood and engine bay is just too small for it. besides it will battle the Scion brand,so why need a V6?i'm guessing one of nissan's I4's, maybe Sentra's.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sikuya
    i doubt that they will put the VQ V6 in it, the hood and engine bay is just too small for it. besides it will battle the Scion brand,so why need a V6?i'm guessing one of nissan's I4's, maybe Sentra's.
    I posted the Murano because it resembles the shape. But I didnt imply that VQ nor any V6 engine will be on it, hehehe

I agree that they dont need a V6 engine to compete. The looks alone makes it hotter than the tC. Just as the camry engine to the tC, maybe a K24DE will fit?! Or a KA24DET but of course Im still hoping for the CA18 or SR20DET

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    That Nissan looks like the 3-door sports version of the Nissan Tiida.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I was also thinking along that same line.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin
    That Nissan looks like the 3-door sports version of the Nissan Tiida.

it looks like Nissan is bringing this 3-door Tiida to the US,in addition to another subcompact model, apparently the Cube.
    they need to change the name Tiida though. it just won't stick stateside.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Nissan Sport Coupe Concept