New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/indus...ore?ref=latest

I hope the prices are competitive. Like air filter and cabin filters spark plugs and oil filters. This is a game changer. No more "private message me"

Now they need to post the pms cost and maybe have a standardized or capped service pricing.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Wala pa ba? Online

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    November 3 pa ang go live. Looking forward ako actually.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/indus...ore?ref=latest

I hope the prices are competitive. Like air filter and cabin filters spark plugs and oil filters. This is a game changer. No more "private message me"

Now they need to post the pms cost and maybe have a standardized or capped service pricing.
    Thanks for sharing. Sana nga ok ang presyo, kailangan ko ng caliper slider pin kits at walang mahanap na replacement ang contact ko sa banawe.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    This is one of its kind. Open prices sana. So we can choose original vs replacement parts

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Syempre walang replacement parts dyan

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Deciding factor to sa iba para mag purchase ng nissan lalo na yung np300 navara

8. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    How about parts for a Nissan Exalta STA? I'm an owner of a 2nd Hand STA, and is looking forward to get an advice from people who are knowledgeable about nissan... Thank you...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Merong kalampag yung Right Front Wheel ko, sabi, yung Velocity daw yun... magkano ba aabutin nun? brand new and 2nd hand....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast