New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by romeldinho View Post
    either the eclipse is tuned to have near 500hp as well to challenge or the guy with his puny brain thinks nissans are just taxis.
    LOL! funny comment bro..pero i think its not his brain that is puny e in this case more like the second de-cambio! ahem..ooops sorry mods i'll stick to the thread...

sad to say your right about the thinking about the general perception about Nissans these days, but for me I think Nissan is still way up there with high performance cars like the new GTR and 350Z - they are both in a class of their own and definitely for an exclusive breed of cars...definitely walks all over the Evo anytime of day.

i actually heard that the new 350Z will come out with the same engine also as the GTR but less specd..dont know if this is true tho

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    iba na talaga pag gameshow host. parang si willie revillame na hehe
    woops! what i meant was wrong. nagkamali ako from richard gomez to gutierez haha! erase erase!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by snatchmeister View Post
    Yep I too got to see and appreciate one of these beautiful 'Gods' last Sunday morning (a nice metallic silver) here in Cebu along F. Cabahug Rd. going to Ayala Mall and daaaaaaaaaamn they are quick! i was fortunate enough to be driving behind it when a funny little thing happened though..a red mitsu eclipse overtook both of us at around 60-70kmph obviously trying to urge the 'God' for a quick drag...there are many nice straight roads here in Cebu and being early Sunday morning, there were hardly any cars on the road too...

but before i could finish saying 'damn maja salvaldor is looking hotter and hotter these days huh' to my kumpare next to me..the GTR shifted gears and took off..let's just nicely say that within a short moment of time, the GTR basically chewed the eclipse up like a piece of juicy fruit and spat him back out without even trying!! i was in so much awe i think i actually think i got aroused!! ..i mean the eclipse had a good 20 meters break and still the GTR just glided past then slowing down waiting for the eclipse to show its next move...and wouldn't you know it..the eclipse tried again this time with a lot more effort...but again the GTR just shifted and took off after it and kept going and going never looking back..i was just so amused to see the eclipse when i drove past him watching him shaking his head and picking up his pride along the road and swallowing it with his girlfriend beside him laughing her ass off...

**NOTE TO RED ECLIPSE DRIVER WITH GF STILL PROBABLY LAUGHING HER ASS OFF**

Bro ka mahal na ng gasolina...next time try and save it for a challenge with someone in your own class, because the new GTR certainly ain't it!
    nice story bro! sana makakita rin ako ng R35, nakita ko palang is R32,R33 and R34..
    Last edited by patella; February 11th, 2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: wrong grammar

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    * patella

thanks bro...but seriously...its quite scary knowing a car like this is out on the road...the power, the super-ganda factor and of course the name behind it being 'GTR'. pero unlike the R32, 33 & 34 wala sha noise bro as in you can't really hear the engine roar when it accelerates..unlike the previous R's you could hear it roar up beside you...don't know how this happens because the exhaust looks like 2 and 1/2 inch stock you would think it would have a huge roar...but nothing just a pure glide and power.

this is pure engineering technology eto bagong R35...you wouldn't be disappointed if you owned one that's for sure!

sana manalo me ng 6/49 lotto bukas para matupad ang bagong dream ko...ky missis na lang ang civic!!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by snatchmeister View Post
    * patella

thanks bro...but seriously...its quite scary knowing a car like this is out on the road...the power, the super-ganda factor and of course the name behind it being 'GTR'. pero unlike the R32, 33 & 34 wala sha noise bro as in you can't really hear the engine roar when it accelerates..unlike the previous R's you could hear it roar up beside you...don't know how this happens because the exhaust looks like 2 and 1/2 inch stock you would think it would have a huge roar...but nothing just a pure glide and power.

this is pure engineering technology eto bagong R35...you wouldn't be disappointed if you owned one that's for sure!

sana manalo me ng 6/49 lotto bukas para matupad ang bagong dream ko...ky missis na lang ang civic!!

boss ung nakitang mo na gtr sa cebu kina "gods of racing" din un ng cebu si DGL... hehehe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    may nakita ako last week, fresh deliver na r35 along quezon ave. nasa ibabaw ng truck eh. kulay pula. ang ganda sa personal!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I saw a gray one pass by Buendia Friday night.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A silver R34 also cruised on by me on NLEX last Sunday noon. I was running steady at around 115kph and he just wizzed by on a cruise mode and i'm sure he wasnt even pushing it or breaking a sweat.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Heres mine. enjoy.

let me know if u guys need me to put up more pics. i have a few self taken ones pero im doing a photoshoot soon.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    wow thats nice... pakipost nalang po..

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Nissan Skyline GTR sighted!