1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    wow yaman talaga ni tukayo....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    iba na talaga pag gameshow host. parang si willie revillame na hehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNemqg0XgZg"]YouTube - following GTR GODZILLA[/ame]
    Following GTR GODZILLA in San Juan MM

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The GTR is my dream car.....Hindi pa ako nakakita ng GTR dito sa NY.....pero sa Pinas marami na??? wow!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Drey anong ginagawa mo sa may AUTOTREND sa Timog ha! (hehehehe) Dami talagang magagandang kotse tinda dyan! Baka yan ang bagong toy ng may-ari! (hehehehe)
    close friend ko yung anak ng may ari ng autotrend

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Saw one at banawe 2day... what a masculine car at close view indeed! A family friend who is into grey market import auto sales said he had a GT-R sold, when in fact the actual car hasn't arrived yet in Phil. soil! While he's other 2 EVO Xs on display... has still been on display for months now.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Saw one at banawe 2day... what a masculine car at close view indeed! A family friend who is into grey market import auto sales said he had a GT-R sold, when in fact the actual car hasn't arrived yet in Phil. soil! While he's other 2 EVO Xs on display... has still been on display for months now.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    r35gtr here you can get one for 4.8 mil r35gtr

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Yep I too got to see and appreciate one of these beautiful 'Gods' last Sunday morning (a nice metallic silver) here in Cebu along F. Cabahug Rd. going to Ayala Mall and daaaaaaaaaamn they are quick! i was fortunate enough to be driving behind it when a funny little thing happened though..a red mitsu eclipse overtook both of us at around 60-70kmph obviously trying to urge the 'God' for a quick drag...there are many nice straight roads here in Cebu and being early Sunday morning, there were hardly any cars on the road too...

but before i could finish saying 'damn maja salvaldor is looking hotter and hotter these days huh' to my kumpare next to me..the GTR shifted gears and took off..let's just nicely say that within a short moment of time, the GTR basically chewed the eclipse up like a piece of juicy fruit and spat him back out without even trying!! i was in so much awe i think i actually think i got aroused!! ..i mean the eclipse had a good 20 meters break and still the GTR just glided past then slowing down waiting for the eclipse to show its next move...and wouldn't you know it..the eclipse tried again this time with a lot more effort...but again the GTR just shifted and took off after it and kept going and going never looking back..i was just so amused to see the eclipse when i drove past him watching him shaking his head and picking up his pride along the road and swallowing it with his girlfriend beside him laughing her ass off...

**NOTE TO RED ECLIPSE DRIVER WITH GF STILL PROBABLY LAUGHING HER ASS OFF**

Bro ka mahal na ng gasolina...next time try and save it for a challenge with someone in your own class, because the new GTR certainly ain't it!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    either the eclipse is tuned to have near 500hp as well to challenge or the guy with his puny brain thinks nissans are just taxis.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Nissan Skyline GTR sighted!