New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    mga brothers.

balak ko pag palit ng sasakyan at iyan ang dalawa kong choices.
    ano po ba ang pinag kaiba nya bukod sa body, pati anu rin ung mga lumabas na modelo ng dalawa dito sa atin(features, engine , powers etca)..

salamat po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually pareho lang engine, mostly cosmetics lang talaga ang difference. like in S4, may mga naka sunroof na and woodpanel na ang interiors.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Try also to consider Nissan Exalta 2000 model. It has a better engine and very nice interior compared with series 3 and 4. Series 3 and 4 has basically the same engine, platform.
    The only difference is the headlight, tail light and magwheel design.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    thanks for the replies mga bossing

currently kasi stock corolla XE ung oto ko. kaya lang nahihinaan na ako sa hatak dahil lagi na kaming apat o lima na nakasakay(car pool kami ngaun e). pataas pa ung lugar namin, kaya target ko is 1.6 na engine.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    kung mauanl ka s4 ang kunin mo... kung matic naman exalta na mas madami features...
    b14 gen 1 s3 ga16dne ang engine
    b14 gen 2 s4 ga16dne din engine iba lang yung likod pero harap iba din pero hindi halata
    b14 exalta ga16de may climate control, sunroof, beige interior, and etc.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    mga sirs, i've overheard some conversations regarding s3 vs s4, and it goes like "better get the s3", when it comes to performance and maintanance daw. is there a reasonable basis behind this? as i've read above, it seems no major difference naman esp. related to the engine.

lately, im considering b14 s3/s4 over the gli big body. hope to hear from u soon. thanks

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The statements above are true. Cosmetic lang ang difference ng S3 (b14 gen 1) and S4 (b14 gen 2). Performace are the same.I really like the B14Gen 1 becuase of it's rear end especially the Super Touring edition.Because of it's age I choose the B14Gen 2. They also have the GTS variant which has wrapped around body kit.Better inspect the car and bring a trusted mechanic with you when purchasing.
    Also try considering EFI engines. In the near future, all the gasolines here in the country will be blended with E10.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Guy Sligh View Post
    Also try considering EFI engines. In the near future, all the gasolines here in the country will be blended with E10.
    Correct Me if I am wrong pero diba both of them are equipt with EFI engines na.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchy View Post
    Correct Me if I am wrong pero diba both of them are equipt with EFI engines na.
    The 1.6 variants are EFI's and the 1.3's are carb types. Super Saloon is EFI and Ex Saloon and FE models are carb types.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    halos wala nmang pagkakaiba ang engine nyan.. mas pormado pa ang series 3 lalo na kung ang bumper ay naka super touring bumper.. if you want to get a bumper like that, just txt me at 09179978526.. meron akong maibebenta syo...

Nissan Series 3 or Series 4