New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys! Does everyone know about the Nissan Serena or owned one (by dealers or grey imports alike)?

Guess what, nakita ko sa Japanese Nissan website ang unang silip sa bagong Serena!

This is the 2011/2012 Nissan Serena coming to Japan this year and soon in other markets including the Philippines.

So, what do you think? Do we want this?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Guys! Does everyone know about the Nissan Serena or owned one (by dealers or grey imports alike)?

Guess what, nakita ko sa Japanese Nissan website ang unang silip sa bagong Serena!

This is the 2011/2012 Nissan Serena coming to Japan this year and soon in other markets including the Philippines.

So, what do you think? Do we want this?
    Its not just coming to Japan, its made there. I wonder if its RHD only like the outgoing Serena (current Serena here is the Yulon version of the old gen Serena).

It will only come here if there is a LHD version. If there is no LHD version we'll just have to wait and see if there will be an ASEAN version or a Taiwan(Yulon) version.

I prefer the styling of the bigger Elgrand.
    Last edited by AG4; October 4th, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Looks similar to the outgoing JDM Serena minus the front end. It looks car-like. Nicely shaped. Totally better than the outgoing one. Though that's a huge A-pillar window.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hold on, looks like someone knows what the new Serena's interior would look like

Sorry, too blurry. If we zoom on the steering wheel

The steering wheel will be similar to the latest Murano, Teana, or the new Elgrand.

On the left,

Sincere apologies, someone made it blurry.

It's like infusing the two interiors, one from the Elgrand, and one from the Leaf.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    OK mga Tsikoteers, someone from Japan is kind enough to show the real interior of the new Nissan Serena.

Malinaw na malinaw na kung ano na ang itsura ng bagong loob ng bagong model.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Here's the real deal:

Press release:
    http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/NEWS...-01-e.html?rss

Ano? OK ba ang latest Serena? Do we wish to have it? Mas maganda 'to.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I don't like the design of the front doors. Hated it already when I first saw it on the SX4. A Starex like front door would look better IMHO. But the rest of the car looks good to me. But this one will definitely sell well here like the 1st generation did IF it had good engines and, most importantly, a reasonable price tag. Just look at how the 2nd generation Serena fared compared to the 1st gen.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    naku huwag sanang taiwan version.. Yung current version kasi daming problema sa quality galing taiwan yun baka mamamya pareho din ang quality.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Check this out:

The Nissan Serena - One Piece collaboration special!

Scoop: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...on-ita-van-ads

Ano ha?

2012 Nissan Serena