New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nga pala one more thing. ung mga MPI na galant, i think 91-93 model ata un... ano mga comments nyo dun? with regards to maintenance, parts availability, perfomance and fuel consumption? cencya na mga pre, hndi naman sa mahilig ako sa lumang model na car...kaso ang problema ko ung budget. fist choice ko sana corolla na big body kaso mejo mataas value d kaya ng budget.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    medyo malakas sa gas ang galant, i think 2.0 yun though maganda sya (lalo na yun galant gti na stock blue colored).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you are tight on the budget, avoid 2.0 liter (or bigger) engined cars.

Aside from the Nissan Sentra, you can also try looking at the Mazda Familia 1.3, it might not have the same engine power as its 1.6 variant but its very spacious inside and smooth suspension. Also cheap to buy.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    rbt, stick with stocks. OK yung LEC, matibay at matipid pa sa gas. Kung me cash ka pa ng konti, look for Series 3 na 1.6 or 1.5. Mas Ok ang ride at performance. Goodluck.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    k. thanks sa mga tips nyo. balitaan ko nlang kayo kung ano nabili ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dos litros ay masakit sa bulsa. My friend owns an accord and a sentra. sarap daw dalin kaso fuel consumption is bad. Kaya most of the time yung series III na EX nya yung dala nya. tiped sa gas and best erkon. Pero pang out of town trips pa din nya yung accord, minimal yung engine vibration at high speed! swoooosh!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    just bought a 2nd hand super saloon series 4. makalampag ba to?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mahal ba ang spare parts ng super saloon?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not really, typically comparable to toyota yung prices... compared to honda, its cheaper.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chief, check out Nissanbayan.com ... lotsa Sentra guys there.

The interior of a Sentra is prone to more rattles when compared to a Corolla but on the suspension side, comparable siya to Toyotas and Hondas. A lot will depend on the driver/useage of the car.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Nissan Sentra [Merged]